Yes or No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes or No

Do the men go undefeated in Frost this year ?

Re: Yes or No

Yes, Although they were able to get stiffer non-conference games at home to make it interesting. I think with the excitement around the team this year that we will have great attendance and make it an even harder place to play.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
      Yes, Although they were able to get stiffer non-conference games at home to make it interesting. I think with the excitement around the team this year that we will have great attendance and make it an even harder place to play.
      Ummm...the home non-conference schedule is anything but stiff.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

No...

Comment

No...

Comment

If the Jacks don't lay an egg like @UND or @USD last year and play like we all know they can, I don't see any team on schedule that can beat them at home
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Is this another one of those threads where Jackrabbit fans *have* to say yes?

*Edit* - Just looked at the schedule for the first time.

Bleh to the non-conf. home games.

Tennessee State may be interesting, CSU Bakersfield, based on last year, plays about as well on the road as the 'yote football team.

I'll say yes.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Yes, almost certainly.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  No...
                  Wishful thinking...

Comment

Abstain. I refuse to be a part of this curse.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Last year our toughest non confernce home games were western Michigan and Buffalo. this year probably Tennessee State and CSU Bakersfield. afte looking at thier records again we do have an easier home schedule this year.

Comment

SHOULD, but I imagine there is going to be some kind of letdown along the way (more likely on the road, however). We fans have set our expectations sky-high for this season. The main thing is that the team is firing on all cylinders in March. That being said, Frost Arena is definitely going to be a tough place for a visiting team to get a win.

Comment

Working...
                        X