Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket sales record

I got this email today:

Following NCAA Tournament runs by the both the Jackrabbit men's and women's basketball teams, season ticket sales are at an all-time high at South Dakota State University.

As of Sept. 19, 1,565 full season tickets have been sold for the 2012-13 season, far surpassing the previous record that was set last year with 1,348 season tickets.

"Our fans truly understand that a home-court advantage starts in the stands," said Director of Athletics Justin Sell. "Our student-athletes feed off the energy and noise created in Frost Arena, and we thank everyone for making our court the best environment in the Summit League."

Season tickets and mini packs are available, and can be purchased by calling the Jackrabbit Ticket Office at 1-866-GO JACKS (465-2257) or by logging on to www.JackrabbitTickets.com. Full-season packages start at only $9 per game.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Season Ticket sales record

I don't see the mini packs listed anywhere. I can't get up there for every game 5-6 a year max so the mini packs are great. Does the Yankton JC do any carpooling?

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
      I don't see the mini packs listed anywhere. I can't get up there for every game 5-6 a year max so the mini packs are great. Does the Yankton JC do any carpooling?
      No official car pooling but there is a fair amount of ride sharing that goes on. I wish we had a more reliable e-mail list. There is a facebook page but it doesn't get as much traffic as we would like either.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yankto...5936007?ref=ts
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Got my season tickets in the mail today. First year for basketball season tickets. Im ready for the season to begin. Going to be a challenge now that i moved back to Mitchell. Football and basketball in the same week will make for a lot of driving. Maybe i need to retire.

Comment

Working...
        X