Message for OK_Jackrabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for OK_Jackrabbit

I know you work at OU and I wanted to let you know that the OU girls basketball team has the number one girls basketball player in the nation committed to OU and should play next year as a freshman. Her name is Courtney Paris at Piedmont High School in the San Francisco area. I went to her game on Saturday to see her play and she is everything the media has been hyping about. She is 6'-4", over 200 lbs. and athletic. Her twin sister Ashley is 6'-3" and close to 200 lbs. and she is nearly the equal of Courtney. Both will attend OU next year and the OU girls team will instantly be top 20 next year and will be in the final 4 before they graduate.

I know this is not SDSU related, but just wanted to pass on the word to OK_Jackrabbit.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Message for OK_Jackrabbit

Daughters of the the former 49er Bubba Paris.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. That's great news. I have had several women's basketball players in my classes here and I can report that despite OU's woeful academic record in most sports, the women athletes are top-notch students.

6'4", 200 lbs. AND athletic. Wow.

Thanks again, NorCalJack.

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
        Thanks for the heads up. That's great news. I have had several women's basketball players in my classes here and I can report that despite OU's woeful academic record in most sports, the women athletes are top-notch students.

6'4", 200 lbs. AND athletic. Wow.

Thanks again, NorCalJack.
        You can't control genetics, yet..... .
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X