Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Somehow I stumbled onto this website after typing in Jacks Basketball as a search...it was a late night and I couldn't sleep... anyways.. Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been supporters of the women's basketball program. It truly means a lot to have fans like you night in and night out. This year has been such an eye opener to see how poorly other schools draw for thier women's basketball games. I feel so luckly to be a part of a program that has such great support from the community. Basically... here's a BIG THANKS! Hope to see all of you this weekend....GO JACKS...

-Vogel

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by jacks32
    Somehow I stumbled onto this website after typing in Jacks Basketball as a search...it was a late night and I couldn't sleep... anyways..  Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been supporters of the women's basketball program.  It truly means a lot to have fans like you night in and night out.  This year has been such an eye opener to see how poorly other schools draw for thier women's basketball games.  I feel so luckly to be a part of a program that has such great support from the community.  Basically... here's a BIG THANKS!  Hope to see all of you this weekend....GO JACKS...

-Vogel  
    You bet Megan, keep up the good work.
    Go Jacks!! ;D

Comment

No problem, the thanks should be going to and your teammates. We are the ones that have been able to enjoy the great basketball you all play. Thanks to you.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

and Vogel: get some sleep.

Comment

Best of luck to Megan and the Jackrabbits at Frost today. I really believe that most of our student-athletes understand the importance of their position. Sure, some of them make mistakes, as humans are known to do, but by-and-large, SDSU's athletes, students, alumni, and fans have a lot to be proud of. I think the women's basketball and volleyball teams lead the way in this regards.

Remeber, JackJD, these youngsters don't go to bed as early as you and I.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Megan, the pleasure is ours . . . we're all together in being associated with a pretty good place called SDSU, and the reason it's a good place is that it attracts good people.

(Make sure you go across the hall and give the guys a pat on the back, we're behind them too, especially now when things are a bit tough . . . )
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jacks32
              Somehow I stumbled onto this website after typing in Jacks Basketball as a search...it was a late night and I couldn't sleep... anyways..  Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been supporters of the women's basketball program.  It truly means a lot to have fans like you night in and night out.  This year has been such an eye opener to see how poorly other schools draw for thier women's basketball games.  I feel so luckly to be a part of a program that has such great support from the community.  Basically... here's a BIG THANKS!  Hope to see all of you this weekend....GO JACKS...

-Vogel  
              Glad you found us, and welcome to the board. Thanks for posting!

Go State! ;D

Comment

Thank you too, Megan. My interest in womens basketball has increased over the years because of skilled athletes like yourself who give 110 % on the court. I hope you will feel good about the education you are receiving at SDSU. Those skills learned on the court will make you one tough cookie in the job market. ;D

Comment

Working...
                X