Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I think they did everything for me"

Nagy's final comment at the post game press conference:

"I don't feel like I did anything for them. I think they did everything for me."

This quote deserves its own thread.

Press release video here: http://www.ncaa.com/video/basketball...ota-state-post

Re: "I think they did everything for me"

Coaches get banged on quite a bit. We see it on this board also. I believe though that SDSU has been blessed with some high caliber individuals coaching and developing young people at our favorite institution of higher education.

Coach Nagy, you did good this season.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      Coaches get banged on quite a bit. We see it on this board also. I believe though that SDSU has been blessed with some high caliber individuals coaching and developing young people at our favorite institution of higher education.

As much as we improved from last year, I think there was plently to learn from for both the players and coaches. They are all in new waters and doing rather well with it. I think we saw growth that if we laid an egg und usd games, we can respond well. We punched baylor in the face and they bunched back, but we didnt back down and it was I felt a game taht could have been turned into a route but I give us credit that we really still had a chance to win under a minute to go.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post

I have always liked Coach Nagy,but I think my appreciation of him went up after I watched his presser after the Summit League championship game

Comment

Working...
        X