SDSU Fan Bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Fan Bus

Ed Fiegen and Scott White are putting together a fan bus to travel to the NCAA Basketball First Round game in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The initial plan is for the bus to pick up fans from Brookings, Colman exit and Sioux Falls on Wednesday morning and travel to Albuquerque. Should the Jackrabbits lose Thursday, the bus would leave for South Dakota Friday. If SDSU wins, the bus would return either Saturday or Sunday.

Initial cost for the bus is 160-dollars per person, but that cost could drop if enough people sign up. In addition, rooms are available at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Albuquerque for 90-dollars a night. Ticket purchases can be done through the SDSU Ticket office. For more details or if you’re interested in going, contact Ed Fiegen at 256-8103.
    Last edited by jackrabit1; 03-12-2012, 12:25 PM.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: SDSU Fan Bus

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    Ed Fiegen and Scott White are putting together a fan bus to travel to the NCAA Basketball First Round game in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The initial plan is for the bus to pick up fans from Brookings, Colman exit and Sioux Falls and travel to Albuquerque. Should the Jackrabbits lose Thursday, the bus would leave for South Dakota Friday. If SDSU wins, the bus would return either Saturday or Sunday.

Initial cost for the bus is 160-dollars per person, but that cost could drop if enough people sign up. In addition, rooms are available at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Albuquerque for 90-dollars a night. Ticket purchases can be done through the SDSU Ticket office. For more details or if you’re interested in going, contact Ed Fiegen at 256-8103.
    What day are they leaving?
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I'm assuming the cost DOES NOT include tickets, since tickets are around $80/session themselves?
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        What day are they leaving?
        My bad. They would leave Wednesday morning.

Tickets and lodging are not included. They do have a block of rooms reserved at the Crown Plaza Hotel for 90-dollars a night. Tickets you'd have to get at the site or through SDSU.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
        X