Kai Williams Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai Williams Update

Ran into Kai Williams' parents in Sioux Falls here.

Kai is playing for the Cheshire Jets of the British Basketball League. Sounds like he's doing pretty well.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Kai Williams Update

Interesting interview with him. Nice that he's in the same league as his brother.

Comment

So they couldn't figure out the visa thing with the sky force? That's to bad. I would have actually gone to their games if he was there.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

His mother said if the Skyforce had paid $3000 for the visa, they could get it in about three weeks. If Kai obtained it, it would cost him $1,500 and take three months. While they were making a decision on paying for it, the agent involved called them and said the Skyforce needed somebody right away, and wouldn't be able to wait. So the offer fell through at that point. I also would have liked to watch him play in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Takes too long to cross the border legally to work here.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
          X