North Dakota State Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota State Games

I'm looking ahead and hoping we see the crowds of old at Frost for the Mens game on the 15th and Womens game on the 22nd. This is our new rival and the men could certainly use a lift to let them know we are behind them and the women deserve a huge crowd to acknowledge their tremendous acomplishmets again. Would expect their may be a recruit or two at these games as well and fan support is always important. With the students back that should help.

Re: North Dakota State Games

I will be at the Men's game! Can't make the Women's.

Go State! ;D

Comment

I'll be at the women's for sure. Don't know about the men's as it's a 3 day weekend and may take a mini-vacation. Hope the students show up for the mens as they to have monday (Jan 16, Martin Luther King, Jr Day) off as well.

Sure would be nice to see/hear some promotional type things for these games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
        Sure would be nice to see/hear some promotional type things for these games.
        Here's your promotional information, at the end of the wrestling article in the Argus today.

Men host NDSU

The Jackrabbit men's basketball team will try to put together its first win streak of the season when it hosts North Dakota State on Saturday for the 33rd annual Pork Classic.

Struggling SDSU gave Buena Vista (Iowa) its first loss of the season last weekend, improving the Jacks' record to 3-11 on the year. SDSU is 12-6 against the Bison under Coach Scott Nagy.

If the Jackrabbits win, it will be their first back-to-back wins since Feb. 20 and 21, 2004 (over St. Cloud State and Minnesota State-Mankato), which closed an 8-0 stretch during North Central Conference play.

Gametime is 7 p.m., with the pregame barbeque running from 5 to 6:30 p.m.

Comment

I was just on gojacks.com and they now have a promotions link on the first page. It looks like a skeleton view of the events that will be happening at each game.

Comment

I noticed the NDSU WBB team handled Cincinnati by 12 earlier this week, It's shaping up to have great games in both Fargo and Brookings, when these two teams meet. I cant help but think given the schedule that has been played by the Jacks that it would give us the advantage.

Comment

Working...
            X