UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC

The Alumni Association will be host a pregame event in Kansas City before the Women's & Men's Doubleheader this Saturday. If you are supporting the Jackrabbits in Kansas City please stop by. Food and drink are on your own so there is no cost to attend. The event is being held at Charlie Hoopers from 2 pm to 3:30 pm. For more details please click on the link below:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=2092&cid=2539&ecid= 2539&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685

G
    o State!

Re: UMKC

Our game against UMKC will be on ESPN 3 & ESPN Full Court

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...?date=20120211

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...te-jackrabbits

Comment

I just wanted to comment on the UMKC game so I could quit talking about the game tonight. Go Rabbits get back on track Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
        I just wanted to comment on the UMKC game so I could quit talking about the game tonight. Go Rabbits get back on track Saturday night!
        I share your pain.

Comment

Interesting and curious vibe coming into this game.

How does SDSU react to the USD loss?
          How does UMKC follow up on their rather surprisingly easy win vs. NDSU?
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

What's with NDSU? They are in real peril of becoming the 4 seed(which is not too bad for us). Then again what was the deal with us, I guess......Jacks rebound(pun intended) nicely and win. The question becomes by how much? 1 or 20.....my guess 3. UMKC has to feel good after their win against the Bizon.
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I personally, think UMKC is going to get pounded. If they don't I will be disappointed. The Jacks better come out pissed and ready to prove a point: the USD Game was a letdown game, that recharged their desire to battle in every game. My prediction ... The Jacks win by 20 or more.

Comment

Time to move on and pound the Roos. Go Jacks!

Comment

I quickly let go of the loss at UND. I'm not letting last night's loss go as quickly.

If we couldn't beat a 3-10 USD team last night at their house, who we previously beat by 30 in Frost, I question whether we'll beat a 4-10 UMKC team tomorrow night in their house, whom we beat by what...28 if I remember correctly at Frost.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Can we move on yet? It is game day. This is for everyone not just RR. We still have tons to play for, Andy Katz predicted on ESPN2 that the Jacks will win the Summit League tournament and this was after the USD game- per TV's blog. Keep your eye on the prize.

NCAA Tournament

Comment

Working...
                    X