Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what are they talking about on the coaches' show tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what are they talking about on the coaches' show tonight?

I'd love to listen, but Jackrabbit Extra is playing the album version of "The Sounds Of Silence" (the quiet as a church at midnight version) instead of the coaches' show tonight.

Not at all happy with Jackrabbit Extra right now.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: So, what are they talking about on the coaches' show tonight?

Oh. Nice.

Still nothing from Jackrabbit Extra ($99), but I can get the stream on my iPhone using the TuneIn Radio app ($0.00).

(As far as I know, they do block the streaming of the actual games on the iPhone, but maybe somebody should try that sometime.)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I renew my original question, without the whine: Is there anything new or interesting the coaches talked about tonight?

(OK, a little whine--the iPhone app just went silent, too. Grr.)
      (And now, it's magically back. Grr. Still.)
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Oh. Nice.Still nothing from Jackrabbit Extra ($99), but I can get the stream on my iPhone using the TuneIn Radio app ($0.00).(As far as I know, they do block the streaming of the actual games on the iPhone, but maybe somebody should try that sometime.)
        They usually block the game on Tune-In, but occasionally they don't.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

There do seem to be certain . . . flaws in the "Jackrabbit Extra" concept . . . well, not so much in concept, as in execution.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            There do seem to be certain . . . flaws in the "Jackrabbit Extra" concept . . . well, not so much in concept, as in execution.
            I don't get it myself. But hear plently of people on here that ger frustrated with it. I wonder how many people subscribe to it.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I don't know if you are a Louis CK fan, but every time I start getting upset with technology, I watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                I don't know if you are a Louis CK fan, but every time I start getting upset with technology, I watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

Louis CK is funny. It was my first view. It is funny though, but I have problems getting the login in come up when I try to get the audio/video when out of the WNAX listening area.

Comment

Working...
                X