Griff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griff

Griffan Callahan featured on the Jackrabbit Insider this evening. I didn't realize we'd recruited him hard but Griff wanted to take a different path than his brother Garrett and Griff enrolled at UND. Thank goodness he woke up!

You could tell Coach Nagy has real affection for Griff.

Catch a replay of the Jackrabbit Insider if you missed it tonight. Good report on a great guy and a critical component to this year's success.

Re: Griff

Absolutely. That was the first JI I've remembered to watch in a long time. Glad I caught the one featuring Grif.

Bravo to him on his career at SDSU. Let's finish it out with a dance, shall we?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Re: Griff

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Griffan Callahan featured on the Jackrabbit Insider this evening. I didn't realize we'd recruited him hard but Griff wanted to take a different path than his brother Garrett and Griff enrolled at UND. Thank goodness he woke up!You could tell Coach Nagy has real affection for Griff. Catch a replay of the Jackrabbit Insider if you missed it tonight. Good report on a great guy and a critical component to this year's success.
      Just watched it right now and our D1 teams would not be near as far without him and his brother.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
      X