SDSU At Oakland MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU At Oakland MI

The game is going to be broadcasted on fsn+ and it looks like most cable and satalite companies carry it.
    http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205367323

Re: SDSU At Oakland MI

Except for Knology... dammit*

*got a game that night anyway, so I won't be able to watch it.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Sooo...does anyone know forsure if Mediacom will have it on Channel 22 without having to sign up for any kind of "extra package"?
      I would be very surprised, but hopefull!
      My three months with Mediacom has been a disaster so far, I even asked this morning about getting out of my 2 year contract...$240 and I'm seriously considering it, that's how bad it's been.
      I even tried to persuade a supervisor(knowing full well he doesn't have any say in the matter what-so-ever) to "just sell our market to Midcontinent already, we all know the only reason you're in this area is because you've been ripping off SDSU for years". He didn't disagree.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I hope so I actually do have the college sports package , but media com doesn't carry fox sports detroit and I was kind of bummed it wouldn't be on the even with the extra channels. I hope next year the carry fsd so that we can keep and eye on Oakland currently they carry fcsc which carries alot of ORU games, but they will not be important to me next year.

Comment

FS Detroit is DirecTV 663.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            Sooo...does anyone know forsure if Mediacom will have it on Channel 22 without having to sign up for any kind of "extra package"?
            I would be very surprised, but hopefull!
            My three months with Mediacom has been a disaster so far, I even asked this morning about getting out of my 2 year contract...$240 and I'm seriously considering it, that's how bad it's been.
            I even tried to persuade a supervisor(knowing full well he doesn't have any say in the matter what-so-ever) to "just sell our market to Midcontinent already, we all know the only reason you're in this area is because you've been ripping off SDSU for years". He didn't disagree.

Go Jacks!!
            Mediacom is horrible. I wish we had a better cable provider in Brookings.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              Don't wake up in a roadside ditch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udQSHWpL88

Don't have a grandson with a dog collar.

I'm in the process of switching to DirectTV. Midcontinent has jacked my rate to the point I have to consider an alternative. Haven't made the transition yet but fully intend to. I will be watching Thursday night regardless.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Don't wake up in a roadside ditch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udQSHWpL88

Don't have a grandson with a dog collar.

I'm in the process of switching to DirectTV. Midcontinent has jacked my rate to the point I have to consider an alternative. Haven't made the transition yet but fully intend to. I will be watching Thursday night regardless.

DirecTV is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I switched earlier this year, in part to be able to watch TV while tailgating (that is another issue), and love it. Plus it is a lot cheaper.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  I have Swiftel's IPTV service in Brookings & will never go back to Mediacom. The price is comparable, internet is much better (faster, especially at night), and the basic service includes much better sports options. I was able to watch the WA game & ORU with the basic package. FSN+ (listed as FSN Alternate in the guide) will be carrying the Oakland- SDSU game according to gojacks.com.

Now if only they could get the Midco Sports Channel...

Comment

I have Mediacom until the end of April and then never again.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I have had Dish Network for a few years now. Got it for camping really, carry an extra dish antenna and box, last year I upgraded to the Dish DVR with slingbox. now can watch tv on the computer, Ipod, smartphone or the wifes tablet. worth every dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        I have had Dish Network for a few years now. Got it for camping really, carry an extra dish antenna and box, last year I upgraded to the Dish DVR with slingbox. now can watch tv on the computer, Ipod, smartphone or the wifes tablet. worth every dollar.
                        Sturgis - For camping? Isn't the idea of camping to get away from stuff like the Dish Network?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          Sturgis - For camping? Isn't the idea of camping to get away from stuff like the Dish Network?
                          it was not for me. me, I stay outside and drink beer around the fire and watch the sites. it was for the wife and kids to stay in the camper and leave me alone while I sat around the fire and drink beer, and the wife is a whole lot happier if she gets her dailey fix of Nancy(my twins are gods gift to the world) Grace and Jane Lezbo Mitchell

Comment

Aha, the ol' diversion tactic. Bravo, sir!

Comment

I just called mediacom and spoke to a very nice rep. He indicated that the game will likely be on in South Dakota. They are not advertising the game on the channel guide because its subject to blackout. I'm still not sure if I trust the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X