X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sdsu @ ndsu

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205362681

Re: Sdsu @ ndsu

I hope they don't rebound from thier und loss and shoot the lights out like we did against UW.

Comment

The Bison have been "off" for a little bit

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Comment

I have a bad feeling about this game. I hope this team is different though.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Not me, this team is different!

Comment

Look out this one could surprise us.

Comment

I'll go out on a limb and say we could win by 25 or we could win by 5 or we could lose by 25 or we could lose by 5.

I have no clue what's going to happen.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Look out this one could surprise us.
                I don't think anything will surprise us. NDSU is a very good team playing at home. It will be a tough place for us to win, but we can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                  I don't think anything will surprise us. NDSU is a very good team playing at home. It will be a tough place for us to win, but we can do it.
                  Shooting 50 per cent for the season is not likely to drop off for this game. That may not be a surprise, but a given that we will have to match or exceed to win.

Comment

Is this game on TV anywhere?

EDIT: By anywhere, I mean on any channel, not physical location.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Our men have been pretty good on the road this year, except when they go to Canada. This is a different team than years past and we will learn a little about ourselves this weekend (men and women). A loss by both doesn't really change standings in the conference, but I'm anxious to see if the guys have the moxie to pull this one out.

A win in Fargo and we are contending for the regular season championship (I believe it would be the bump to get us over the hump and beat ORU at home to even the season series). A loss in Fargo and we are still in pretty good position to hold onto our #2 seed. Either way, I'm with Rowdy - one of those things is going to happen Saturday in Fargo.............

Comment

IMHO, this is one of the biggest hurdles we have to face yet. We haven't beat them in so long that it is hard to turn it around. Very obviously it will be harder to get that gorilla off our back up there than when they come home but it would be really impressive to me if they get it done. Last year was brutal up there. If we get it done up there then I will get super excited about where this team is headed. Don't get me wrong, I'm already excited about this team, the way they play, the are tough on the road, but can we slay this beast!

I'm hoping for Bison Burgers!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

SDSU's last five visits to Fargo have lead to losses averaging 20.2 points per game.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                            SDSU's last five visits to Fargo have lead to losses averaging 20.2 points per game.
                            That is great, and you add that to the starting score and the game begins

SDSU 0 - NDSU 0

Comment

You know what else, last weekend you squeaked by UMKC by one point and we beat them by 27 and at the tip the score will still be

SDSU 0 - NDSU 0

Comment

Working...
                              X