TV / Internet Viewing Options for USD game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV / Internet Viewing Options for USD game

I believe Midco Sports Net, which isn't available in much or rural SD, is broadcasting the game. Are there any other TV viewing options? Does Midco offer any internet viewing options?

If not, does SDSU offer any internet viewing options? If so, how is the quality? Also is it just a video feed or is it synched to the WNAX or Midco Sports Net broadcast?
    USD Fan

Re: TV / Internet Viewing Options for USD game

Video feed from gojacks.com Jackrabbit Extra is very good. It is the same video that is on the scoreboard in frost. So there is always score and time and then they overlay it with your own SDSU announcers. I'd say the SDSU online feed is some of the best in the country - thanks in large part to Dak having numerous cameras in Frost each game.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Video feed from gojacks.com Jackrabbit Extra is very good. It is the same video that is on the scoreboard in frost. So there is always score and time and then they overlay it with your own SDSU announcers. I'd say the SDSU online feed is some of the best in the country - thanks in large part to Dak having numerous cameras in Frost each game.
      Definitely the finest in the Summit League. Several members use student annoucers, and totally unprepared color guys for the feed. No doubt what team Merrimam/JJ back, but they're still light years ahead of many broadcasters. (The SUU annoucer comes to mind)

Comment

Per go Jacks, the game will be available on the SDSU channel in the Brookings area:
        http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          SDSU only has three cameras at each game. The main broadcast camera at midcourt near the rafters and the two hand-held cameras under the baskets. So, not really numerous but they do a good job of covering the whole game and the atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
          X