This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget the Past Kick usd2 Arse

Let's quit dwelling on the loss at und or the loss at ORU. Let's get ready to kick some arse on Thursday night. My prediction: SDSU 98 usd2 57. Louie, Charlie, and NIMROD HILLIARD the IV will not be enough for these Jacks. LETS GET FIRED UP!!!

Re: Forget the Past Kick usd2 Arse

My prediction: Nate Wolters 65, USD 50.

I heard the arena doors open at 5:30. How early are most of you GA ticket holders planning on showing up. I remember standing in line 30 minutes outside prior to the doors opening at the last USD (men's) game. There were hundreds in line behind us by the time they opened the doors. Will we see that again? I may be too old for that this time around!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      My prediction: Nate Wolters 65, USD 50.

I heard the arena doors open at 5:30. How early are most of you GA ticket holders planning on showing up. I remember standing in line 30 minutes outside prior to the doors opening at the last USD (men's) game. There were hundreds in line behind us by the time they opened the doors. Will we see that again? I may be too old for that this time around!
      We plan to get there right about 5:30 assuming we all get out or work on time and make the drive from SF.

I am horrible at guessing so I pick SDSU 1504, USD -17, and Tebow 21.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Nate won'ts get to play most of this game because we will be deep into our bench by half time.

Comment

Y'all might want to try again, this time without the smack in a non-smack thread.

First, last, and only warning to everyone.

Thread closed.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
          X