SDSU at USD tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU at USD tickets

FYI for those interested. Tickets became available to the general public today but must be purchased in a "bracket buster 3-pack" until Feb 1st. Beginning Feb 1st single game tickets will be sold to the general public.

http://www.usdcoyotes.com/info/tickets/sdsu.pdf
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: SDSU at USD tickets

Has anyone tried buying these 3-packs yet? It looks like they are upper-level seats (reserved or GA?). Any suggestions on how we can get a bunch of SDSU fans together in one section? That would be a lot more fun than randomly mixing in with the quiet Yote fans. I would guess we may have nearly as many fans there as they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Has anyone tried buying these 3-packs yet? It looks like they are upper-level seats (reserved or GA?). Any suggestions on how we can get a bunch of SDSU fans together in one section? That would be a lot more fun than randomly mixing in with the quiet Yote fans. I would guess we may have nearly as many fans there as they will.
      Only seats I have ever sat in the Dome for a BB game have been the upper level seats. Think only a few SDSU fans sit close enough to see the floor. The seats in upper level suck and I would never ever waste any money to watch a game at that crap hole.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Mark me down as one that will not be attending this game in person. It will take me a while to ever return to that dump to watch a basketball game.

Comment

I will be there... any chance to see the Jacks play is a good day... especially when I only have to drive 30 mins to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
            Only seats I have ever sat in the Dome for a BB game have been the upper level seats. Think only a few SDSU fans sit close enough to see the floor. The seats in upper level suck and I would never ever waste any money to watch a game at that crap hole.
            This is true in almost every instance for visiting fans. I have been given tickets at midcourt on the floor but will be in the middle of a bunch of coyote fans and not sure I'll attend. I am not sure the location of the seats but most likely upper level which are not very good. No idea how you would get them together. I've never sat anywhere but on the floor bleacher seats and even those are marginal at best.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              Mark me down as one that will not be attending this game in person. It will take me a while to ever return to that dump to watch a basketball game.
              I'm with BTown!

Comment

Ive sat in the bad seats for games and while obviously not great they aren't fully terrible. Like Jackmd I've got a couple hook ups for lower level seats and I'll be wearing my Nate shirt.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Ive sat in the bad seats for games and while obviously not great they aren't fully terrible. Like Jackmd I've got a couple hook ups for lower level seats and I'll be wearing my Nate shirt.
                  Agree, its a matter of perspective. The dome is vastly improved as compared to 15 years ago when I was a student at USD, that said, its still a dome not a basketball arena.

Comment

Made a promise to myself a long time ago that I was done with "The Dump" in Vermillion. The game is on TV and I plan on watching it from in the company of fellow Jacks fans at home, at a friend's house, or at an establishment where I can have an ice-cold beverage and maybe even a slice of pie.

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I may have to stick with a promise. I will not be like most Coyote Fans and just show interest to 1 or 2 games. Since I haven't gone to any games yet this year it wouldn't be right to go to this one and put it on a pedestal higher than it deserves.
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                        I may have to stick with a promise. I will not be like most Coyote Fans and just show interest to 1 or 2 games. Since I haven't gone to any games yet this year it wouldn't be right to go to this one and put it on a pedestal higher than it deserves.

Things must be rough over on the Coyote board because that's usually when you show up. By the way, how are you feeling about your signature line these days?
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                          Things must be rough over on the Coyote board because that's usually when you show up. By the way, how are you feeling about your signature line these days?
                          I usually show up but those that don't like my style keep trying to push me closer to the edge of changing colors from red and white to blue and yellow. One day they might just get their wish.
                          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I usually show up but those that don't like my style keep trying to push me closer to the edge of changing colors from red and white to blue and yellow. One day they might just get their wish.
                            Well, the Saints won the SuperBowl too.

Comment

KUlawJack: Coyote Fan, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the Summit League.

Coyote Fan: [angrily] I'll never join you!

KUlawJack : If only you knew the power of the Rabbit. Yoteforever never told you what happened to make you become a USD fan.

Coyote Fan: He told me enough! He told me USD was the best university in the Summit League!

KUlawJack: No, SDSU is the best university in the Summit League.

Coyote Fan: [shocked] No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!

KUlawJack: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                              X