No announcement yet.

Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Getting ready to head to Frost. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
      ndsu destroyed them, it was quite a sight to see. ndsu/sdsu has to be the biggest game since its been 10 straight losses.

good luck, send oakland home with a dakota sweep
      Not to sound mean, but with all the talk about how good Oakland was going to be this year, I really wasn't expecting to see NDSU win that game (this isn't supposed to be smack to NDSU). I know they beat Tennessee, but I have never been a big fan of Tennessee (they just look like they are playing street ball and not organized college BB). Nice win for NDSU and hoping tonight is the same for SDSU.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

It's not going good so far. OU leads 11 - 5.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Now 15 to 7

Comment

15 to 9 OU, however Petros and Valentine both have 2 follows

Comment

I assume everybody is following this on TV's live chat, but if not SDSU leads 34-32.

Comment

34-32 Jacks at halftime.

Low scoring affair for this matchup

Both teams have been on big runs, so hard to tell how it's going to play out in the second half.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

The 2-3 zone by the Jacks looked good for quite a while but Oakland getting better looks as the half continued.

Comment

Been doing a good job on Bader so far, but need to do better on Hamilton.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

somebody get the ball to Carlson. he is going to be well over %50 percent if he keeps it up on his 3s this year.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I am following here because works I.T. dept blocks the chats so I am stuck with the radio, when I am not on the phone for work. atleast I am done real soon so can listen more closely.

New play idea. Wolters draw the Ds attention away and pass it to Carlson.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          I am following here because works I.T. dept blocks the chats so I am stuck with the radio, when I am not on the phone for work. atleast I am done real soon so can listen more closely.

New play idea. Wolters draw the Ds attention away and pass it to Carlson.
                          Jack by 7 with 15:30 left. Nice start to the second half.

Comment

Prince getting in or either Zachs, sounds like I am hearing the same line ups slugging it out.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Prince getting in or either Zachs, sounds like I am hearing the same line ups slugging it out.
                              Correct. Only played six guys thus far.

Comment

I don't like the looks of the fouls here in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X