No announcement yet.

Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
    Props to lakejack. Good find. Gain alot of respect for a coach when you actually hear him compared to him just yelling on the sidelines. haha
    Still think he is a great John Goodman look a like.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I really wish they wouldn't have lost yesterday. They scare me more now.
      Yeah, if memory serves, it seems NDSU did that to us last year too?

Walloped someone (ORU maybe?) a couple days before they came to Frost and then that team came into Frost with a vengeance and walloped us.

*edit - yeah, it was ORU, while they weren't the wallopings I remember, they lost in Fargo 74-80 on Jan 6 and then won in Brookings 90-82 on the 8th, shooting 65% (34-52)for the game, and 82% (14-17) from three.
      Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 12-30-2011, 04:48 PM.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

TV answers the question...kind of.

http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/post/15021093376/fun-friday-at-frost

Comment

Now. It. Is. The. BIGGEST. HOME. GAME. IN. THE. D1. ERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Let's Go RABBITS!@
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

The Oakland official site. Great interview with Coach Kampe from Frost Arena yesterday.

http://www.ougrizzlies.com/sports/m-...122911aab.html

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              The Oakland official site. Great interview with Coach Kampe from Frost Arena yesterday.

http://www.ougrizzlies.com/sports/m-...122911aab.html
              Thanks for the video link, good stuff. Especially his praise for Nate.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Thanks for posting the Kampe interview, rabidrabbit! Kampe's always a good, knowledgeable and entertaining interview.

Anyone in a two-hour drive and thinking about attending: just make the decision and be there. Let's get a large, loud crowd to welcome the Griz.

Comment

While I'm screaming at my computer, I hope SD locals get to Frost and make it a tough environment for Oakland. The two crowds so far this week have been good, but need to be even larger, and more vocal tonight.

Comment

While I'm screaming at my computer, I hope SD locals get to Frost and make it a tough environment for Oakland. The two crowds so far this week have been good, but need to be even larger, and more vocal tonight.
                    Agreed! Perfect game to invite a friend as it should be extremely entertaining. Let's get Frost rocking and celebrate our victory at cubbies after!

Comment

I know that I am getting to the point where I'm pretty much worthless at work this afternoon. Waiting for this last 90 minutes to tick off the clock to I can get on the road to Brookings. I can't wait. Go Jacks. Beat Oakland. By the way, I hate Kampe.
                      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

It's definitely the Biggest Jackrabbit Game Of Today.

People need to get their hinders out and into seats at Frost Arena tonight. It's gonna be fun.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

not really sure I like Oaklands new logo. got rid of the grizz and just have a big O now.

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                            I know that I am getting to the point where I'm pretty much worthless at work this afternoon. Waiting for this last 90 minutes to tick off the clock to I can get on the road to Brookings. I can't wait. Go Jacks. Beat Oakland. By the way, I hate Kampe.
                            I am stuck at work and will be chearing and yelling at my computer, only 2 of us this evening at work so shouldnt bother anyone else. I dont like Kampe during the game but as far as coaches go I think he is more genuine then most. Fife, on the other hand could not stand him. dang it is, is it game time yet?
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Hats off to a great interview by Kampe. He seems like a pretty good egg. Could live without his sideline antics but that's his schtick. Going to be a great game tonight!

It would he a HUGE W!

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Like I told my dad and brother during last nights women's game, if IPFW drew 2400 on a wednesday night, Oakland should easily draw 3k on a friday night.

If I were the SDSU Athletic Dept, I'd be disappointed with anything less.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X