No announcement yet.

Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Hope a lot of students show...driving 3 hours with a couple buddies to see the game!!!!

Comment

I'm going out with about 5 friends and we're all going to the games.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Huge game Friday but if they lose tonight it will really deflate the atmosphere. It will be one of the biggest games yet as long as they win tonight.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

After tonight we might be looking at the biggest game in Frist since the D1 era. Well done Rabbits. SDSU fans its time to get behind this team Friday night as they try and put the Grizz in catch up for the rest of the Summit League regular season. Go Rabbits!

Comment

All right! good night! I'm coming with budlight jackrabbit.
            It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Suffice it to say the Bears will be coming loaded for Jackrabbit! Oakland is going to come in and lay it all out there on Friday! Nagy and the crew better be ready!
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I would add NDSU in there - how many years since the Jacks have beaten the Bison ?
                IMO, NDSU is probably our biggest challenge this season -- at least on a par with Oakland and Oral Roberts. We haven't shown we can beat the Bison, and they are playing at a very high level this year, with those same freshmen that gave us nightmares last year, and a new point guard who appears to be the thing that is making them click. We have to go on the road to beat them to start with, and I believe that will be one of the biggest challenges we face this year.

Comment

Come on Jacks, "Skin the Griz" !!!!

Comment

I posted this under the Summit League, but thought it was very cool. Greg Kampe says we are the best in the Summit, he also talks about his team's problems on defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZiL...yer_embedded#!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                      I posted this under the Summit League, but thought it was very cool. Greg Kampe says we are the best in the Summit, he also talks about his team's problems on defense.

To help everyone out, he talks about it at the 5 min mark.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Greg Kampe with a baritone pitch in his voice could play John Goodman in the John Goodman story whenever his life is made into a movie. He also lacks a Missouri accent, otherwise resembles John Goodman the actor aka Roseannes husband aka Babe Ruth to name a few of his roles he has played over the years.

Kampe has always been very complimentary to SDSU, even when we were down.

Comment

It's good to get the Grizz here early in the season. It looks like they are transitioning their offense from playing with two bigs (Benson and Hudson) to a one post and four guards/wings offense,with the post having no experience. You have to think they will be better in late Feb./March when they are more familiar with their roles.

Comment

I really wish they wouldn't have lost yesterday. They scare me more now.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

ndsu destroyed them, it was quite a sight to see. ndsu/sdsu has to be the biggest game since its been 10 straight losses.

good luck, send oakland home with a dakota sweep

Comment

Props to lakejack. Good find. Gain alot of respect for a coach when you actually hear him compared to him just yelling on the sidelines. haha
                                It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Working...
                                X