Tweets Relating to Washington Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweets Relating to Washington Game

For those of you who do not have twitter, this is the list of tweets I saw. Please add to the list!

@franfraschillaFran Fraschilla
    South Dakota State up 23-7 early on Washington. Don't know if they'll keep this up but Nate Wolters is nice.

@rushthecourtRush the Court
    South Dakota State 23, Washington 9 with 13:10 left in 1st half. At Washington. Ladies and gentlemen, your 2012 Pac-12.

@SummitMadnessSummit Madness
    Woot woot #2. RT@TerryVandrovec: The SDSU men are up 23-7 early at Washington. Live chat at argusne.ws/tbgTtB

@kpeltonKevin Pelton
    Am I wrong to think Nate Wolters would be the best player in the Pac-12?

@kpeltonKevin Pelton
    Here's what I didn't anticipate about Wolters: he's excellent at finishing in traffic. No Aziz, granted, but going through athletic wings.

@kpeltonKevin Pelton
    Nate Wolters on the verge of collapsing after several jaw-dropping moves. Incredible performance.

@CoachNagyScott Nagy
    We have 2 keep them off the FT line! Stop fouling!

68-52 South Dakota State. Wolters has 21.

ORU not bad--before XU win RT@WesReynolds1: Put in an early request to do Summit League title game. Oakland-South Dakota St should be fun.

@GoodmanCBSJeff Goodman
    Seriously, the Pac-12 may only deserve to be a 2-bid league. Non-conference performance have been brutal thus far.

Nate Wolters up to 29 as Jacks lead 80-63. Has 6 assists, also.

Was really looking forward to this SDSU-UW game mostly for@kpelton's thoughts on Wolters (not kidding). Glad he delivered!

@MattNorlanderNorlander, Matthew
    Wanna thank Nate Wolter$ for his best performance ever on a day when the Bears went full Benny Hill.

Huskies trounced 92-73 by South Dakota State. Nate Wolters finishes with 34 in 40 minutes and 0 turnovers. Been doing this for a while!

@midmajorityThe Mid-Majority
    [RLU ALERT] No. 110 - South Dakota State 92, Washington 73 |bskt.in/q39 @RedLineUpsets

RT @JohnGasaway: Pandemonium reigns supreme in the street of Brookings, SD: South Dakota State 92, Washington 73. Singular intentional.

@SethDavisHoopsSeth davis
    Is Washington really losing at home by 13 points to South Dakota State right now? Do my eyes deceive me?

@craaschCharles Raasch
    My South Dakota State Jackrabbits just thumped defending Pac 12 champ washington in men's basketball. 92-73, Nate Wolters with 34

SDSU, ORU, & OU gave themselves plenty of chances for national attention by scheduling up this year. Paying off for them & league.

@DomIzzoWDAYDom Izzo
    HUGE win for #SDSU + #SummitLeague, Jacks beat #Washington 92-73, Nate Wolters goes for 34! #SummitLeague wins over PAC-12, #SEC, A-10, WAC

Painfully evident I'm gonna have to JPEG out a HATERS GONNA HATE Wolters avatar. So be it.

@MattNorlander Better than that, how about a feature story? He almost went to a D-II school. Storylines abound!

@Coach_CooleyBrian Cooley
    SDSU 92 Washington 73... Great win for the program.. Great day to be a Jack!!!!!!

@FakeNateWoltersNate Wolters
    Sucks we had to fly all the way to Washington to play DSU again.

@tylermerriamTyler Merriam
    RT @TerryVandrovec: Washington coach Lorenzo Romar on Nate Wolters: "One of the best performances by a point guard I've ever seen."

@GoodmanCBSJeff Goodman
    @MattNorlander Thinking your boy Nate Wolters is leading candidate for my Avatar tomorrow. However, still not a Top 50 player in nation.

@Todd_DybasTodd Dybas
    Romar also called Wolters performance best he's seen by a PG since Jason Kidd was in P10.

@JordanDykstra42Jordan Dykstra
    What a way to go into Christmas! Thankful for this team for sure now a little time with the family #GGTG

@CoachKlinkRob Klinkefus
    Proud to be part of this program and South Dakota State! Great win for the Jackrabbits and Jackrabbit Nation!!

@Coach_AJAaron Johnston
    I am guessing some Huskies may be a little sleepless tonight in.....

@MikeMillerNBCMike Miller
    This Washington-SD State game is just nuts. Jackrabbits just unconscious.

@CoachNagyScott Nagy
    Wow! What a great win for our program. Now that's how you bounce back!

@SDSUJacksHoopsAustin Hansen
    Unbelievable effort from our guys today! Stayed together in 2nd half when adversity hit. Handled UWs pressure w poise!

@cbsargent10Clint Sargent
    Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better..big time win for the bits! @Natewolters is 1 of a kind

@CoachNagyScott Nagy
    Nice early Christmas present from our guys today in the form of a 92-73 win! We did a great job of handling their... fb.me/1ovGVSrj9

You're now free to use this at your leisure and discretiontinyurl.com/cxlmzjc

Summit owned this post this weekend. Hamilton on Sat. Wolters tonight. RT @GaryParrishCBS: NIGHT COURT has been filed.bit.ly/uq9gK5

@ESPNAndyKatzAndy Katz
    UVA potential ranking win at Ore; Tu-less X no match for ORU, Jackrabbits all over UW? Love the nickname of South Dakota State.

@braydencarlsonBrayden Carlson
    I love you @NateWolters

@Todd_Dybas My scouting report on Wolters: Good shooter but great at attacking rim w/o great speed. Has excellent "floater game." Exc passer

Re: Tweets Relating to Washington Game

@GophersNowPiPress Gophers Now

Joseph and Welch best scoring guards Tubby recruited here. But Wolters, a guy who was told to walk-on has 34 and 7 in 19-pt win vs. Wash.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
      RT @JohnGasaway: Pandemonium reigns supreme in the street of Brookings, SD: South Dakota State 92, Washington 73. Singular intentional.
      This one upsets me. Come on dude, it's not that hick of a town.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
        For those of you who do not have twitter, this is the list of tweets I saw. Please add to the list!

South Dakota State up 23-7 early on Washington. Don't know if they'll keep this up but Nate Wolters is nice.

@rushthecourtRush the Court
        South Dakota State 23, Washington 9 with 13:10 left in 1st half. At Washington. Ladies and gentlemen, your 2012 Pac-12.

Woot woot #2. RT@TerryVandrovec: The SDSU men are up 23-7 early at Washington. Live chat at argusne.ws/tbgTtB

@kpeltonKevin Pelton
        Am I wrong to think Nate Wolters would be the best player in the Pac-12?

@kpeltonKevin Pelton
        Here's what I didn't anticipate about Wolters: he's excellent at finishing in traffic. No Aziz, granted, but going through athletic wings.

@kpeltonKevin Pelton
        Nate Wolters on the verge of collapsing after several jaw-dropping moves. Incredible performance.

@CoachNagyScott Nagy
        We have 2 keep them off the FT line! Stop fouling!

68-52 South Dakota State. Wolters has 21.

ORU not bad--before XU win RT@WesReynolds1: Put in an early request to do Summit League title game. Oakland-South Dakota St should be fun.

@GoodmanCBSJeff Goodman
        Seriously, the Pac-12 may only deserve to be a 2-bid league. Non-conference performance have been brutal thus far.

Nate Wolters up to 29 as Jacks lead 80-63. Has 6 assists, also.

Was really looking forward to this SDSU-UW game mostly for@kpelton's thoughts on Wolters (not kidding). Glad he delivered!

Wanna thank Nate Wolter$ for his best performance ever on a day when the Bears went full Benny Hill.

Huskies trounced 92-73 by South Dakota State. Nate Wolters finishes with 34 in 40 minutes and 0 turnovers. Been doing this for a while!

@midmajorityThe Mid-Majority
        [RLU ALERT] No. 110 - South Dakota State 92, Washington 73 |bskt.in/q39 @RedLineUpsets

@SethDavisHoopsSeth davis
        Is Washington really losing at home by 13 points to South Dakota State right now? Do my eyes deceive me?

@craaschCharles Raasch
        My South Dakota State Jackrabbits just thumped defending Pac 12 champ washington in men's basketball. 92-73, Nate Wolters with 34

SDSU, ORU, & OU gave themselves plenty of chances for national attention by scheduling up this year. Paying off for them & league.

@DomIzzoWDAYDom Izzo
        HUGE win for #SDSU + #SummitLeague, Jacks beat #Washington 92-73, Nate Wolters goes for 34! #SummitLeague wins over PAC-12, #SEC, A-10, WAC

Painfully evident I'm gonna have to JPEG out a HATERS GONNA HATE Wolters avatar. So be it.

@MattNorlander Better than that, how about a feature story? He almost went to a D-II school. Storylines abound!

@Coach_CooleyBrian Cooley
        SDSU 92 Washington 73... Great win for the program.. Great day to be a Jack!!!!!!

@FakeNateWoltersNate Wolters
        Sucks we had to fly all the way to Washington to play DSU again.

@tylermerriamTyler Merriam
        RT @TerryVandrovec: Washington coach Lorenzo Romar on Nate Wolters: "One of the best performances by a point guard I've ever seen."

@GoodmanCBSJeff Goodman
        @MattNorlander Thinking your boy Nate Wolters is leading candidate for my Avatar tomorrow. However, still not a Top 50 player in nation.

@Todd_DybasTodd Dybas
        Romar also called Wolters performance best he's seen by a PG since Jason Kidd was in P10.

@JordanDykstra42Jordan Dykstra
        What a way to go into Christmas! Thankful for this team for sure now a little time with the family #GGTG

@CoachKlinkRob Klinkefus
        Proud to be part of this program and South Dakota State! Great win for the Jackrabbits and Jackrabbit Nation!!

@Coach_AJAaron Johnston
        I am guessing some Huskies may be a little sleepless tonight in.....

@MikeMillerNBCMike Miller
        This Washington-SD State game is just nuts. Jackrabbits just unconscious.

@CoachNagyScott Nagy
        Wow! What a great win for our program. Now that's how you bounce back!

@SDSUJacksHoopsAustin Hansen
        Unbelievable effort from our guys today! Stayed together in 2nd half when adversity hit. Handled UWs pressure w poise!

@cbsargent10Clint Sargent
        Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better..big time win for the bits! @Natewolters is 1 of a kind

@CoachNagyScott Nagy
        Nice early Christmas present from our guys today in the form of a 92-73 win! We did a great job of handling their... fb.me/1ovGVSrj9

You're now free to use this at your leisure and discretiontinyurl.com/cxlmzjc

Summit owned this post this weekend. Hamilton on Sat. Wolters tonight. RT @GaryParrishCBS: NIGHT COURT has been filed.bit.ly/uq9gK5

@ESPNAndyKatzAndy Katz
        UVA potential ranking win at Ore; Tu-less X no match for ORU, Jackrabbits all over UW? Love the nickname of South Dakota State.

@braydencarlsonBrayden Carlson
        I love you @NateWolters

@Todd_Dybas My scouting report on Wolters: Good shooter but great at attacking rim w/o great speed. Has excellent "floater game." Exc passer
        Dont forget Stu: "Looks like North Dakota would beat University of Washington by, like, 60points in mens basketball."

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Dont forget Stu: "Looks like North Dakota would beat University of Washington by, like, 60points in mens basketball."
          Hey that's my conclusion by comparative scores.

Comment

wondering why my 2 weren't on that list

@mrVanHooligan: WHAT?! I thought the HUskies were going to....wayy to go State!!
            @mrVanHooligan: I love you @NateWolters
            Great moments are born from great opportunities.
            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

@JayBilas Jay Bilas: ''Remember Nate Wolters of S.D. State in March: http://on.sctimes.com/vJNm98 Had 34 pts, 5 rebs, 7 assists and 0 turns in road win v. Washington."
              All this love for Wolters and the Jacks is getting me a little uneasy to be honest.
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Fake nate wolters did make me laugh.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

@diamond83Diamond Leung

South Dakota State has a star, signature win - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN es.pn/tRerwZ

@GoodmanCBSJeff Goodman

My Avatar today is a no-brainer. It's of South Dakota State's Nate Wolters (@NateWolters), who torched Washington yesterday in an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Hey that's my conclusion by comparative scores.
                    By "comparative scoring" we have a nice win over Duke too since we beat Washington by more then they did.

Comment

Norlander, Matthew@MattNorlander Just got off the phone with NateWolters, who is all too aware of my man crush + Goodman keeping him off our Top 100 CBB players.

Cris Sainz
                      @Every1HatesCris
                      18 Dec (TWEET) #NateWolters F$(*ed #UW . <<< my personal fav.
                      Last edited by slosho; 12-20-2011, 03:31 PM. Reason: Clean up the readablility

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        @JayBilas Jay Bilas: ''Remember Nate Wolters of S.D. State in March: http://on.sctimes.com/vJNm98 Had 34 pts, 5 rebs, 7 assists and 0 turns in road win v. Washington."
                        All this love for Wolters and the Jacks is getting me a little uneasy to be honest.
                        I agree that we need to celebrate the early Christmas present that our Jacks Men gave us on Sunday. But lest we forget that this team lost focus earlier last week when it crossed into Nether Dakota and laid an egg.

We all know that very few teams go through a BB season without those blips - be we can't let the euphoria cloud reality. We are 2-0 in the Summit League (I think?!!!) and there is a LOT of season yet to play out. So play on, we shall!!! Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                          I agree that we need to celebrate the early Christmas present that our Jacks Men gave us on Sunday. But lest we forget that this team lost focus earlier last week when it crossed into Nether Dakota and laid an egg.

We all know that very few teams go through a BB season without those blips - be we can't let the euphoria cloud reality. We are 2-0 in the Summit League (I think?!!!) and there is a LOT of season yet to play out. So play on, we shall!!! Go Jacks!!!
                          I agree with you on all of this. The great thing is the guys can get back into the swing of things with a decent opponent in IPFW before they take on Oakland in what should be "a dandy of a ball game". Should the men lose to IPFW by 38 or so, I'm going to put $10000 on them against Oakland Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                            I agree with you on all of this. The great thing is the guys can get back into the swing of things with a decent opponent in IPFW before they take on Oakland in what should be "a dandy of a ball game". Should the men lose to IPFW by 38 or so, I'm going to put $10000 on them against Oakland Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!
                            I posted this earlier under the Summit League heading - Purdue drilled IPFW last night. IPFW starts a freshman point guard that they list at 5'10 that looks closer to 5'8. Nate should be able to abuse him. Purdue was up by 30 early in the second half,but the Dons made it a little closer in garbage time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              I posted this earlier under the Summit League heading - Purdue drilled IPFW last night. IPFW starts a freshman point guard that they list at 5'10 that looks closer to 5'8. Nate should be able to abuse him. Purdue was up by 30 early in the second half,but the Dons made it a little closer in garbage time.
                              I said "decent". I was trying to be Dakota nice! Hopefully we can get a big lead, some good rotations and make sure the guys are fresh for Saturday! Oakland is going to come in very, very focused! Remember they not only have Hamilton, but they have Darth Bader. That kid can shoot the lights out.
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                              X