Jordan Dykstra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Dykstra

Has anybody heard how his injury is coming? His injury has probably got Prince, Marcus and both Zach's more minutes but he might be needed the next 4 games. You have Mercer, Nebraska and then 2 conference games. You want to get the conference season off on the right foot. After those 4 games, SDSU plays SMSU, UND, DSU and UND(again). Those games should get the bench more playing time.
    The way it looks Nagy is really only comfortable playing the starters. Dykstra would make it 6 deep. He has been playing the other 4 some but if things get tough, he goes back to the starters. I guess they are 3 true freshmen and a sophomore that didn't play a lot last year so they are just adjusting to the college game.
    I think it will be interesting to see what we have after the second North Dakota game. That will be just before Washington and then the conference season will get going for the rest of the season.

Re: Jordan Dykstra

Bottom line:

Jordan needs to be healthy for conference play.

If that means he misses the next 4 games, so be it.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      Bottom line:

Jordan needs to be healthy for conference play.

If that means he misses the next 4 games, so be it.
      Agree, we come out with a win tonight. That's a darn good start to the season. I think Nebraska is winnable. But none of that really matters(good for confidence) we need Jordan for the regular season.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

My guess is that they wanted Dykstra to rest the ankle this tournament and than get him a few minutes vs Nebraska in order to get him ready for the conference slate.

Comment

Working...
        X