Jacks vs. Huskers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs. Huskers

While many Nebraskans are looking forward to the Huskers playing Iowa on Black Friday, I'm looking forward to wearing blue on Saturday in the Devaney Center.

Re: Jacks vs. Huskers

I posted this on another thread, but it makes more sense to put it here. The Alumni Association will have a pre-game event in Lincoln, here are the details:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=2075&cid=2522&ecid= 2522&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685

G
    o State!

Comment

A suggestion if i may... let's reverse it SDSU Vs. UNL that way we come first...

Comment

I am as well. I'll be taking my son to his first SDSU game since he is coming down here for Thanksgiving this year. Not bad seats, especially for only $10.

Though I am also looking forward to the Huskers - Hawkeyes game as well.

Comment

We decided early this week to go to the game. I've checked Stub Hub and a couple of other sites for tickets, and I'm not thrilled with the options for 4 tickets. Does anyone know how difficult it will be to find tickets Saturday outside of Devaney?

Comment

Tickets are $10. You can buy them online at www.huskers.com or walk up to the ticket booth that day.

There may be some folks selling their better tickets outside the Bob that day. Husker basketball is not Husker football, and tickets are very easy to come by, unless they are playing Kansas or some other national power.

Comment

Nebraska is all guards and centers not much for forwards:

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.d...ID=24&SPSID=20

Comment

The Nebraska story notes the SDSU game will be on the Big Ten Network (in my house, that means we'll have the radio and the TV on).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  The Nebraska story notes the SDSU game will be on the Big Ten Network (in my house, that means we'll have the radio and the TV on).

My TV schedule shows Mich St/Northwestern football on from 11-2. It shows college basketball 7-9 but doesnt say who.

Comment

I think the story said it would be on BigTen.com. I don't think it is televised on Big Ten Network TV cable channel.
                    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                      I think the story said it would be on BigTen.com. I don't think it is televised on Big Ten Network TV cable channel.
                      You're right -- it's BTN.com and a subscription is required. Oh well, we're fortunate to have WNAX and its Jackrabbit network affiliates.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports

Comment

We are the middle game. Oregon - SDSU - Wake Forest.

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/sports...ucks-1.2675434

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                            We are the middle game. Oregon - SDSU - Wake Forest.

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/sports...ucks-1.2675434
                            Oh yes we also play SDSU. That is the gest of the article. Bad a$s Dana Altman and his ducks who quack seem to dominate the print in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Oh yes we also play SDSU. That is the gest of the article. Bad a$s Dana Altman and his ducks who quack seem to dominate the print in the article.
                              Well it is a local connection considering "bad a$s Dana Altman" use to coach at Creighton...

Comment

Working...
                              X