Ticket Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Update

Reserved seats for the men's game vs USD are basically sold out, a few here or there. GA seats are available for purchase by season ticket holders. $20 for all tickets. Available to the general public around Nov 1st, I don't have the exact date.

NDSU game has seen some interest as well, not as much as the USD game. Plenty of reserved seats still available.

Both reserved and GA tickets for the women's games vs NDSU and USD.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Ticket Update

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Reserved seats for the men's game vs USD are basically sold out, a few here or there. GA seats are available for purchase by season ticket holders. $20 for all tickets. Available to the general public around Nov 1st, I don't have the exact date.

NDSU game has seen some interest as well, not as much as the USD game. Plenty of reserved seats still available.

Both reserved and GA tickets for the women's games vs NDSU and USD.

Looks like we will be sitting in GA. Just so i get in thats all that counts. Is it too early to request 2 reserved tickets from anyone who isnt going to be able to go? Probably a bit early but keep me in mind.

Comment

I would be willing to pay $30 each for 2 GA tickets (men's game) if there is a season ticket holder who could help me out by ordering them. It looks like I may be out of town on Nov 1 and I doubt they will last long once available to the general public. It would be great to have tickets in hand prior to that.

Would anyone be interested in helping out?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        I would be willing to pay $30 each for 2 GA tickets (men's game) if there is a season ticket holder who could help me out by ordering them. It looks like I may be out of town on Nov 1 and I doubt they will last long once available to the general public. It would be great to have tickets in hand prior to that.

Would anyone be interested in helping out?
        PM me if you want me to do it for you.

Comment

I have had football season tickets for several years but am a first-time basketball season ticket holder. I'm going to be buying some GA tickets for friends prior to Nov 1.

Does the Summit League have a rule requiring home teams to guarantee a minimum number of tickets to visiting team fans? Or, is there some generally-accepted rule among all D-I programs that a certain number of seats are held for visiting fans? Is it possible for a home team to buy up all the GA tickets and assure no visiting fans can get a seat? (I'm not suggesting that for the USD game or any other game because the other team's fans could reciprocate when we're the visiting team...just asking the question. I think in football there is a minimum number reserved for visiting fans up to a few days before the game.)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            I have had football season tickets for several years but am a first-time basketball season ticket holder. I'm going to be buying some GA tickets for friends prior to Nov 1.

Does the Summit League have a rule requiring home teams to guarantee a minimum number of tickets to visiting team fans? Or, is there some generally-accepted rule among all D-I programs that a certain number of seats are held for visiting fans? Is it possible for a home team to buy up all the GA tickets and assure no visiting fans can get a seat? (I'm not suggesting that for the USD game or any other game because the other team's fans could reciprocate when we're the visiting team...just asking the question. I think in football there is a minimum number reserved for visiting fans up to a few days before the game.)
            In Allen Fieldhouse the GA seats are sold first come-first served and if you don't get a ticket, too bad, find a scalper or use stubhub. I am 99.9% sure there is no rule that guarantees a visiting team GA seats other than the seats that are allocated to the school (see fans and family members sitting behind the bench).
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I think we should do that, actually. No way they could buy every seat in the Dome. Not possible.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

How would they know how many GA tickets to sell, when they dont know how many students will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  How would they know how many GA tickets to sell, when they dont know how many students will be there.
                  I'm assuming that there are a fixed number of student tickets and some of those are figured into the GA count.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I thought all D-I programs had to offer so many tickets to the teams for their families? I know this because I (along with about 500 others) asked Riley Reiff about tickets for the Iowa/Nebraska game and he said he only got 2 for his parents. Now I don't know what number that is or whether its all conferences, schools. But I figured if Nebraska did it others would as well. I'm also pretty sure that the school either has to give back the tickets not used, or buy them.

As far as offering to buy up all the seats I think the order goes with all tickets. Season ticket holders, then Students then public, then walk-up. I would guess if the students and season ticket holders bought them all up the opposing fans wouldn't be able to get in. However I'm guessing there is ways to get a ticket or 2 if you really want one.

Comment

I got a letter today saying Jackrabbit Club members and Scholarship Endowment donors could purchase single game tickets starting Monday. Tickets go on sale to the public Nov 1. Students dont have to buy tickets, do they? Dont they get in with their Student ID?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                        PM me if you want me to do it for you.
                        PM sent. Let me know if you can help out by getting me 2 GA tickets. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Does anyone know how ticket sales went today?
                          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                            Does anyone know how ticket sales went today?
                            I just called to get tickets for the USD mens game and the reserved are sold out. I got 2 GA tickets but would still be looking for a couple reserved seats if someone cant use their tickets.

Comment

Speaking of tickets, got my season tickets in the mail on Wednesday.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X