Clint Sargent Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Sargent Interview

I saw this posted on gojacks.com. Solid and interview and Sargent seems like a good kid. Here it is: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=64545&SPID=7143&DB_LANG=C&A TCLID=205239071&DB_OEM_ID=15000

Re: Clint Sargent Interview

Clint and Jill Young became engaged over the summer as posted on her Twitter page.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      Clint and Jill Young became engaged over the summer as posted on her Twitter page.
      Is it too early to offer scholorships for any unborn children? Something tells me they will be able to shoot.

Comment

Great piece. This video confirms why Clint was such a success at SDSU. And why he will be a success at anything he choses to do in the future. Great ambassador for SDSU and an outstanding young man.

Best of luck to you Clint in the future.

GBGBGJ

Comment

When did Clint get the call from Europe? I guess I missed that and was wondering why the interview. After they get into the questions about going to Germany, the interview had a purpose. Good luck Clint in love and life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            When did Clint get the call from Europe? I guess I missed that and was wondering why the interview. After they get into the questions about going to Germany, the interview had a purpose. Good luck Clint in love and life.
            Here's the article on Germany: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205237089

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X