filbert...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filbert...

An idea for the front page....have ppl on this board send in pics of them at SDSU's games, on campus etc. That would be neat. Maybe continue to rotate old SDSU athletics pics?

Re: filbert...

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
    An idea for the front page....have ppl on this board send in pics of them at SDSU's games, on campus etc. That would be neat. Maybe continue to rotate old SDSU athletics pics?
    Yeah, I've got to do something.

I've started to contemplate an overhaul of the front page . . . maybe bring the various conference links from the sidebar into the front page, and yeah, user-contributed photos are probably a good idea.

We'll open it up to the rest of y'all . . . what do you think might be good for the main http://www.sdsufans.com front page (that wouldn't be too much of a PITA for me or some other sorry SOB to maintain on a regular basis)?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Have to tell Filbert not to spend too much time on that, I am linked up to go right to the forum and haven't looked at that page for months (until just now). Sorry.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
        Have to tell Filbert not to spend too much time on that, I am linked up to go right to the forum and haven't looked at that page for months (until just now). Sorry.
        I agree. My shortcut goes right to the forum also. Actually, I don't even remember seeing that page.
        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
          But it is the first page most new people see. I'm not criticizing filbert, b/c I don't expect him to devote anymore time than he already does to this website, but if I am a visitor and see the front page hasn't been updated in 15 months I might just think it's another dead website and not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
            But it is the first page most new people see. I'm not criticizing filbert, b/c I don't expect him to devote anymore time than he already does to this website, but if I am a visitor and see the front page hasn't been updated in 15 months I might just think it's another dead website and not go any further.
            My basic thought is to make it a bit more splash-page-like . . . more of a static front-door type of thing than the semi-bloggy look it currently has. It's somewhere on my overall list of things to do. I'll get around to it eventually . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
            X