Clear All

Re: NDSU

WTF... this is horrible

Comment

19-2 Bison. WOW!!!!

Comment

Centenary could beat the Jacks the way they are playing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
          WTF... this is horrible
          I second that!
          I'm gonna quit listening...

Comment

This is an embarassment. There's no other way to describe it. I can't believe I rushed home to turn on the crappy Gojacks.com video feed....

Comment

Embarrasing........
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

time to see what the Jacks are made of. A LOT of game left.. Take the T and get some momentum going.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  Embarrasing........
                  to say the least......is the video always this bad

Comment

I'm new to tis forum, watching at 30,000 feet! I'm on a flight from Tampa to Minneapolis, and couldn't resist watching this game, they now have wifi (for a price of course) on many planes! Unfortuantely the feed is cutting out every 20 seconds or so... but what could I expect.

I'm so impressed with the Jacks this year, they have been so fun to watch and I hope Nagy and the future teams can keep up the winning traditions.

Comment

This feed is TERRIBLE

Comment

I'm glad I am at work and not listening or watching this live.

Good news, basketball is a game of runs. We need to make a run. It starts with defense and it seems we haven't played much of that.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Its the mind set, they think they are better then us so they play like they are better then us. That is the only difference. We play nervous because we don't have the confidence to play at a consistant level.

I would almost rather play NDSU in the tourny.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Its the mind set, they think they are better then us so they play like they are better then us. That is the only difference. We play nervous because we don't have the confidence to play at a consistant level.

I would almost rather play NDSU in the tourny.
                            Score? I have no radio or video access. Thanks.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

23-12 with 7 something to go.. Dykstra just make the first 3 jacks only have three field goals this half...

Comment

3-20 shooting. That is amazing. we shooting granny style tonight or something? I am glad I am at work so i cant listen to it.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X