Wiu-gdt lhg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wiu-gdt lhg

Big double kerblastification in Frost. When is the last time that happened?

Bizun choke in Farko... We really need to end the curse up there.

Comment

Nice win, and impressive FT shooting. I think the Jacks only missed one FT. I will go check the stats now.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Good win. Great to see the seniors one last time.

I love that we get to watch Dykstra 3 more years.

I was tired of hearing whistles. Good grief.

Congrats to our very own Filbert, and his very own Snookums, for being the fans of the game. Pretty cool! Where'd you get the hats?
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          Nice win, and impressive FT shooting. I think the Jacks only missed one FT. I will go check the stats now.
          Yes, 24-25 I believe. Moss had the only miss.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Awful game to watch in person. Comparison: at halftime of the IUPUI game each team was 2-2 on free throws. 4 total free throws. Tonight at halftime SDSU was 14-14 and WIU was 10 or 12 for something. I don't remember. We were in the bonus with 15:XX left in the second half. If I was coaching WIU I would have been GONE.

With that out of my system, congrats to Dale, Clint and Peyton. Great careers and I enjoyed watching you all play. Finish strong and make it memorable.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              Good win. Great to see the seniors one last time.

I love that we get to watch Dykstra 3 more years.

I was tired of hearing whistles. Good grief.

Congrats to our very own Filbert, and his very own Snookums, for being the fans of the game. Pretty cool! Where'd you get the hats?
              We got them on a cruise ship in the middle of the Mediterranean, as it was on a repositioning cruise from Europe to the Caribbean. The gift shop was selling off their stuff from the summer season of northern European cruises which included these two weird horned hats with Swedish flags on them, that just happened to be almost exactly SDSU's colors. So, we buy them, then later get to the SDSU Bookstore "where heroes go, etc., etc.", buy a couple of SD-logo patches, have my mother-in-law remove the Sweden flag and attach the SD-logo, and "Bob's Your Uncle."
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nice win last night. Thought Griff was shooting really well in the first half (don't think he shot in the second). Team defense was pretty good. Jordan and Tony were a little more aggressive in the post. No comment about Clint and Nate because they were steady as usual. Did like watching the teammate give Carlson some crap for the dunk (in a fun way--he did seem pretty happy to get the dunk down). Need to keep the momentum going for the road trip to finish they year.
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

The referees took all the flow out of the game - I was sure Molinari was going to get at least one tech,but the officials were pretty thick-skinned. Wonder if Nate wasn't feeling well - he left the gym for awhile when he came out in the first half. He didn't seem to have his normal bounce,and didn't play the number of minutes he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                    Did like watching the teammate give Carlson some crap for the dunk (in a fun way--he did seem pretty happy to get the dunk down).
                    This was great to see! This team obviously enjoys playing and being around one another. How much more fun is it to watch a group of guys who like each other and play so hard for one another? Obviously winning helps, but our chemistry is great right now. Keep it up Jacks!
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

It's great to see the senior (Moss) with the great no-look pass/assist to Rfr Carlson for the dunk. Unselfish, and shows how well Moss has stepped up his game this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X