IUPUI Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IUPUI Thread

Was at the game as well. Just watched the "magical minute" on YouTube, and it brought back that feeling of "delirious euphoria" that can only be generated by being there and experiencing the moment. I suspect there is something psychological that causes this physiological reaction, but it sure is a great feeling.

Comment

Thanks to Tyler, here's both the 1 minute of Dale's dunk and Nate's offensive arsenal WITH THE AUDIO.

http://tinyurl.com/4pn95xm

and Nate's offensive arsenal

http://tinyurl.com/49pxd4y

Hope they work.
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
        Thanks to Tyler, here's both the 1 minute of Dale's dunk and Nate's offensive arsenal WITH THE AUDIO.

http://tinyurl.com/4pn95xm

and Nate's offensive arsenal

http://tinyurl.com/49pxd4y

Hope they work.
        I wanna give a shot out to Tyler, our Dak sports staff and anyone else involved in getting these videos (with audio overlay) up so fast. There aren't many, if any, other schools in our league that have shown this ability. Thanks guys!

Comment

I'm just going to say it: Nate Wolters is (or at least will be) the best player we have ever had at SDSU. I know it's controversial to say that about a sophomore. But my Dad, who has been watching SDSU basketball for more than 50 years, agrees with me. Nate outplayed an NBA prospect the other night, and made it look effortless. The kid is unbelievable.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            I'm just going to say it: Nate Wolters is (or at least will be) the best player we have ever had at SDSU. I know it's controversial to say that about a sophomore. But my Dad, who has been watching SDSU basketball for more than 50 years, agrees with me. Nate outplayed an NBA prospect the other night, and made it look effortless. The kid is unbelievable.
            I completely agree. I haven't followed SDSU much other than the last 4 years, but I saw some of the great players when I was younger (Matt Jones, Austin Hansen) and Nate is just incredible.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Nate is definitely on his way to being a ledgend at SDSU. He seems to come to every game ready to play basketball. This something we dont always see. When you start comparing legends you run into a number of varibles such as the game itself. Over the years its changed a great deal. I think I would agree with you and your Dad on this one. I too, wonder if back in the NCC and D2, would we have had chance of recruiting Nate? Probably not.

Comment

He's just quietly explosive. He'll dribble out near the top of the arc and before you know it, he's at the rim scoring two.

Watching the Wolters Show from Thursday night again YouTube, I loved that play where he swipes the ball away under the bucket, casually heads down to the other end, twists up Young for good measure and lays it in. Unreal.

He had 11 assists too. By my count, 8 of those came on three-pointers and 6 of those to Sargent. I hope that connection continues through Sioux Falls.

Will he be the best Jackrabbit ever? I don't know and I won't say, but I'm glad SDSU has him.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnJack View Post
                  He's just quietly explosive. He'll dribble out near the top of the arc and before you know it, he's at the rim scoring two.

Watching the Wolters Show from Thursday night again YouTube, I loved that play where he swipes the ball away under the bucket, casually heads down to the other end, twists up Young for good measure and lays it in. Unreal.

He had 11 assists too. By my count, 8 of those came on three-pointers and 6 of those to Sargent. I hope that connection continues through Sioux Falls.

Will he be the best Jackrabbit ever? I don't know and I won't say, but I'm glad SDSU has him.
                  21 points, 11 assists, 1 turnover. Wow.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                  X