IUPUI Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IUPUI Thread

On a couple of plays,they should have either called Young for traveling or given him a first down.

Comment

Clint was shooting lights out tonight. Didn't like seeing turn his ankle at the end. I did like Tony trying to get agressive in the post tonight (Jordan also). Dale's dunk was just nasty. Very nice win for the Jacks and now they have to finish the home stand with another win.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

The sequence of the Dale dunk to Dykstra pulling down the one handed board to Nate kicking to Sargent for the 3 was the best 30 seconds of basketball I have ever seen in my entire life. I had a basketball-gasm.

Nate played so well tonight. 21-11-4 with only one turnover? Are you kidding me? The way he ran the break tonight was so incredibly perfect. Some of the moves and shots he made were crazy. I'm so glad I get to watch him play basketball.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          The sequence of the Dale dunk to Dykstra pulling down the one handed board to Nate kicking to Sargent for the 3 was the best 30 seconds of basketball I have ever seen in my entire life. I had a basketball-gasm.
          Yes, yes, so did I....so did I.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            If that Moss dunk doesn't make the ESPN top ten plays list for today,there is no justice in the world !

It won't make it to many highlight films. The only camera to catch it was the high camera, so the replay sucks. The endline camera man missed it, or the replay operator failed to grab it.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

YES! THIS WAS AWESOME. I'm glad I was at Frost to witness it in person. The best basketball sequence of the year.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Anyone know what the call was at the end of the first half?
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Anyone know what the call was at the end of the first half?
                  The shot clock should have reset after Nate's miss but it didn't and the buzzer sounded so they had to put time back on the clock. I'm not sure why they got the ball so close to mid-court, though. Also, I don't know why we didn't double Alex Young. I called that play as soon as he was by himself in the lane with the rest of his teammates near half court.

Comment

Dale's dunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThjKaUQIeM

Via Tyler Merriam's twitter

Comment

40 posts in and the only score given is 10-4....you guys are frickin killing me here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                        40 posts in and the only score given is 10-4....you guys are frickin killing me here!!!
                        It's in quintuple overtime . . . 153-153.

Sargent has 81 points.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                          Or, Jacks won 81-70.

In a game that wasn't as close as the final score.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Dale's dunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RThjKaUQIeM

Via Tyler Merriam's twitter
                            I just like replaying that over and over watching different people in the crowd...different coaches...etc....very fun!

I can't imagine how pissed I'da been if I was that lady in the foreground (5 secs and 18 secs in) who missed it, or if she was walking in front of me and I missed it....

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              I just like replaying that over and over watching different people in the crowd...different coaches...etc....very fun!

I can't imagine how pissed I'da been if I was that lady in the foreground (5 secs and 18 secs in) who missed it, or if she was walking in front of me and I missed it....
                              The best one is the guy in the yellow long sleeve shirt that is sitting court side. He almost got as high as Dale.

Comment

The best one is the guy in the yellow long sleeve shirt that is sitting court side. He almost got as high as Dale.
                                I believe that is the one and only "Nelly Dog".

Comment

Working...
                                X