Conference wins - Over/Under 9 1/2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference wins - Over/Under 9 1/2?

With five conference games left will the Rabbits go over 9 1/2 conference wins? Tell me what you think!

Re: Conference wins - Over/Under 9 1/2?

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    With five conference games left will the Rabbits go over 9 1/2 conference wins? Tell me what you think!
    I still say they are 9-9 confrence finish. 8-10 is not out of the question. 10-8 also if very real. Anything more I feel is a strech for this team to prove they are able to pull off more then 10 wins in confrence.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post

I say OVER!
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I'm gonna go over. Way, way over.

In fact, I have this weird feeling that they're . . . no, no, not gonna say it . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Over! Well done Jacks. Two more regular season wins would be nice, but I'll be happy with a split. Go Rabbits - Looking forward to Sioux Falls in a couple of weeks!

Comment

I'll take the over...

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              I still say they are 9-9 confrence finish. 8-10 is not out of the question. 10-8 also if very real. Anything more I feel is a strech for this team to prove they are able to pull off more then 10 wins in confrence.
              They proved me wrong and lets home my generous 10-8 is under what they finish. either way they have proven me wrong and I am glad to see it.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                They proved me wrong and lets home my generous 10-8 is under what they finish. either way they have proven me wrong and I am glad to see it.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVJbX2sb2WY

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                X