Ticket Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Tuesday

Not to look too far ahead, the IUPUI game next Thursday is a big one and should be a great game to watch. $5 GA tickets available next Tuesday if you need one.

SDSU Athletics announces the return of Ticket Tuesdays

Starting on Tuesday, Jan. 18, and on all of the following Tuesdays prior to Jackrabbit home basketball games, fans can purchase $5 general admission tickets for that week's Thursday night men's and Monday night women's Summit League basketball games at Frost Arena.

The $5 general admission tickets can be purchased at Burger King, Cubby's, Hy-Vee, Jackrabbit Central and the University Bookstore.

The remaining Ticket Tuesday falls on Tues., Feb. 8.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Ticket Tuesday

I'm sure this has been covered before but are these tickets available only at Brookings Burger King, Hy-Vee, etc? I don't see myself getting from Brandon up to Brookings on Tuesday to buy tickets and then again on Thursday for the game.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Re: Ticket Tuesday

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
      I'm sure this has been covered before but are these tickets available only at Brookings Burger King, Hy-Vee, etc? I don't see myself getting from Brandon up to Brookings on Tuesday to buy tickets and then again on Thursday for the game.
      If you want me to pick up some and have me leave them at will call, just send me a PM and I will do it for you.

Comment

Working...
      X