Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ ORU

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    hmmm....well, since I pay Midco extra for the sports package which includes FCS Central....

If we assume, for the sake of discussion only, that a person went to channelsurfing.eu and couldn't figure out where to go from the main page, what recommendations would you make so that the person -- hypothetically speaking, of course -- might consider watching SDSU v ORU?

www.channelsurf.eu not surfing

scroll down to the 8:00 eastern games

you will see a tab - click on it.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Moss is in double digits, you know what that means. Aren't we like 8-0 or something like that when he scores double digits

Comment

At buzzer, Wolters hits runner, Jacks up 42-38 on Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks14 View Post
            Moss is in double digits, you know what that means. Aren't we like 8-0 or something like that when he scores double digits
            dont jink it.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

bummed that I am watching this on a computer and not my big screen, but happy to be up by 4

Comment

glad we are winning, the thing I noticed is Dyktsra hardly played and Grif and Tony had foul trouble, keep from fouling and that should help us win the rebounding in the second half.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Clint needs 2 3's to become top 3's shooter at SDSU.

Comment

On the flip side if we are out shooting them and 7 made 3s to 0 for them, a 4 point lead isnt going to cut it.

Comment

Looking forward to cheering on the Jacks live at Shreveport. Let me know via PM if we have a chance of meeting up.

Comment

Re: Interesting

Only 13 fouls called. 5 on ORU, split 5 ways, 8 on Jacks, Dykstra, Fiegen, Griff with 2 each.

Comment

Stuck in class but the roommate says it's on espn3.com
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

National paintball championships is on FSC now....might just watch that instead

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Stuck in class but the roommate says it's on espn3.com

Not on my espn3. It says that the game has ended.

Comment

Jacks up 45-39 after a tough three point play by Wolters.

Frustrated this isn't on TV after I ordered the sports package from Midco today to watch it!

Comment

Working...
                                X