Rush The Court: Checking in on the Summit League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush The Court: Checking in on the Summit League

here is the latest Rankings... http://rushthecourt.net/2011/01/30/c...mit-league-20/

Re: Rush The Court: Checking in on the Summit League

I think this is the best single statement I have seen on how much the Summit League has improved since the addition of the State Universities:
    6. IUPUI (7-3, 13-10)— This team has really underachieved in most Summit fans’ minds. They have the scoring thing down, but to win in the Summit, you need good defense and solid guard play.
    The Summit League has graduated to become a Big Boy League. You want to win the SL? Bring it. ALL of it.

If you plan to be good in the Summit League, you'd better be ready to play some serious defense. Bad teams and bad conferences don't play defense. Good teams, and good conferences do.

If IUPUI is no better than #6 in this league, then there is starting to be some pretty good basketball being played in the Summit League.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: Rush The Court: Checking in on the Summit League

Originally posted by Moose11 View Post
      Noticed the writer thinks Southern Utah will not be in the Summit next winter...not true. Join the Big Sky on July 1, 2012. And as I posted on rushthecourt, Montana is never warmer than in the South (Dakota that is)!

Comment

Working...
      X