Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Declining Fan Satisfaction (a complex algorithm proves it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declining Fan Satisfaction (a complex algorithm proves it)

http://jackrabbitball.com/south-dako...n_satisfaction

Jackrabbitball.com (which I posted about a week ago), has a fan satisfaction trend which uses a "complex algorithm". Seems to be going down, I guess because we've lost a few. Anyone have any ideas on what the complex algorithm is built on? W-L? Comments on fan boards?

Re: Declining Fan Satisfaction (a complex algorithm proves it)

Total wins seem to be the driving factor without a doubt, when you look at prior seasons. Was this algorithm working back in 2007? It looks like data from prior seasons have been feed into the software program to draw the lines, and what else does the creator of Jackrabbit.com have to work with other than scores and margin of wins and losses?

I do see your point about comments on message boards, I suspect that those comments provide information,but to analyze each comment for negativity or positive input would be a long and tedious procedure and would require subjectivity somewhere along the line.

Comment

the 08-09 season fan sat line looks like an EKG.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        the 08-09 season fan sat line looks like an EKG.
        Check out Centenary's season so far. Looks awfully like the status of my love life this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls View Post
          Check out Centenary's season so far. Looks awfully like the status of my love life this year.
          Looks like the only way to go is up then.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Like the guy who came to the costume party dressed as Abe Lincoln, because he'd scored four times seven years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X