Mayville State GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayville State GDT

Mayville State's last game out was against Dakota State, MSU lost 77-68, still it is a Jackrabbit home game. Who is going to be at Frost? I am, go Jacks!

Re: Mayville State GDT

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Mayville State's last game out was against Dakota State, MSU lost 77-68, still it is a Jackrabbit home game. Who is going to be at Frost? I am, go Jacks!
    ...count me in! Looking forward to a convincing bounce back win. I'm hoping for a 20+ pt victory.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I am in town so I will be in Frost.

Go State!

Comment

at work so if any one can post on here for score updates. otherwise i try to get the radio on when i have a chance.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

SDSU up 43-30 at halftime.
          When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Around the Summit,

Oakland leads #17 Illinois 28-24 at half.

UMKC up on Utah Valley 36-33 at half.

Western Illinois over Culver Stockton 28-22 at half.

IPFW over Toledo 78-65

Comment

It's on channelsurfing, but I can't do it to much more than go into buffering mode. Then again, my connections seem really slow tonight. Do I read the frozen score (now probably out of date)-- 68-44?

Comment

Score is 78-53 with 6 minutes to go!

We are only 13-22 from foul line.

Comment

Chad White leads with 15 points and he has only taken one three.

Wolters 13 and Moss has 12

78-56 4 minutes to go!

80-57 two minutes to go to 7-1!

Comment

84-57 final moves to 7-1

21 offensive rebounds 51 total boards

Everyone scores but Heemstra

Comment

Good to get the W

Comment

Jacks looked bad all game. The reason the second half went so bad for Mayville was their lucky shots weren't falling like the first.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksdistance View Post
                          Jacks looked bad all game.
                          SDSU shot 48%, 41% from 3, out-rebounded MSU 44 to 28 (16 to 9 offensively), everyone but Tivis and Pederson had 12 minutes or more, everyone but Heemstra scored...if all Mayville was getting was "lucky shots", SDSU's D must've been pretty good....I didn't listen to, nor did I go to the game, but what more do you want?

edit - SDSU also had 11 turnovers to Mayville's 15, had 6 steals to Mayville's 8, had 20 assists to Mayvilles 12, and had 4 blocks to Mayvilles 1.

Again, aside from SDSU's FT shooting (59%) and maybe a few to many TO's, what more could SDSU have done?
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by jacksdistance View Post
                            Jacks looked bad all game. The reason the second half went so bad for Mayville was their lucky shots weren't falling like the first.

the men won by almost 30 points!! what more do you want...its a "W". like previously stated, if they were "lucky" shots, then they weren't suppose to go in all the time, that is why they are lucky shots.

Comment

A win is a win but this one could have been MUCH better. The first 10 minutes of the game were brutal, as was the start of the 2nd half.

That being said, there's no reason to panic. This was a classic "letdown" game after a very emotional loss. I can't blame them for being a little flat. They're going to have to pick it up for Saturday though!

Comment

Working...
                              X