Transfer, recruits who got away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer, recruits who got away

Did a quick check and it's apparent why Jacks were going after Taylor Rohde and why Rader and Cassaday left.

- Arizona State transfer Rohde leads 3-3 Alaska-Anchorage in minutes per game (26.3), ppg (13.2) rebounding (6.3) and is shooting 50 percent from the field. Their signature win so far was a kerblastification of Ball State last night.

- Neither Rader nor Cassaday is starting at their respective schools{

Cassaday is averaging 13 minutes a game, 4.3 points and 2.3 rebounds at 4-0 D-II Fort Lewis.
    Rader is averaging 9.2 minutes, 2.3 rebounds and 2.7 points for 3-3 Sioux Falls College.

Re: Transfer, recruits who got away

who?

Comment

I'm surprised Rader isn't contributing more at USF. Obviously he wasn't much of a loss. Cassaday either. But it would have been nice to have landed Rhode.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        I'm surprised Rader isn't contributing more at USF. Obviously he wasn't much of a loss. Cassaday either. But it would have been nice to have landed Rhode.
        Here's a question. Would a big body in the middle with this kind of presence changed this team's style, i.e., less of a 3-point wing game?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          Here's a question. Would a big body in the middle with this kind of presence changed this team's style, i.e., less of a 3-point wing game?
          on offense I don't think it would change much, but the problem with not having a big is when we play a team with a good big.

Comment

Talking to the USF ppl, Raders problem isn't anything physical. At times he's the best player in practice. I don't want to disrespect him so I'll leave it at that. Hopefully he gets more cofortable/consident and contributes at USF.

Comment

I communicated w/ Taylor and U can say he's a fine young man who would fit in w/ this team quite well. But....I'm not bitching about anything right now! I recently talked w/ a current player who just raved about his teammates and spoke of how glad he is he came here. It's obvious that we finally have a true TEAM.

Comment

Working...
              X