Idaho State GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idaho State GDT

Takes a long time to get that video signal down here off Lake Pontchatraine!

Nice work Jacks.

Comment

Total domination. When's the last time we said that about a D-1 foe. That Dec. 4 game is going to be HUGE! Go Jacks

Comment

Nice way to start the holidays with a kerblastification

Comment

Anybody get the attendance? Also, please pass on Nagy post-game comments for those of us out of range...

Comment

Just got back. They were awful. Seriously one of the worst teams I've ever seen. I have never seen a team that just cannot complete basic basketball tasks. I think the most impressive player tonight for SDSU was Dykstra. A beast on the offensive boards and also looked good with the ball. Was really impressed with how he played tonight.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

1633 attendence

Outrebounded Id St. by 15, including good job on Off. boards.

New low by opponent in the D-I era.

16 assists on the 29 FG made.

only double figures for ISU was their 7-0 player, at 10 to 12.

All Jacks scored, all 12. 4? in double figures, 3 Jacks had 6 boards each.

Nagy's comments were positive, with special call out on Brandon Carlson.

Comment

I didn't pay close attention to the post-game interview except to note that Nagy sounded pleased. My wife, however, provided the following highlights from Nagy Post-Game:

He noted that it was important the bench guys get some playing time because they'll be needed in tougher games this season.

He commented Eastern Illinois will come in here "mad"...they'll have three more days to think about coming in here and try to beat us (on Saturday).

The team has tomorrow off and then back to practice Thanksgiving day.

Offensive rebounding better, pleased to see that.

Comment

pretty much said defense was the key, worked on it and the guys bought into it. with defense comes confidence. being ranked is good for the program and it shouldn't affect the guys. will help with recruiting. defense is key because they have the shooters. were really active tonight on rebounding and keeping the ball alive. had some knuckleheaded play but not bothered by it too much.

Comment

Jacks looked good and everyone got to play including Pederson

Comment

Just got home from the game. The Jacks had a very balanced and solid effort. Griff was a stud tonight. One series he defended their 7 foot post player and then on the next series he was on their point gaurd. He plays hard, rebounds, and made a few 3-pointers. Fun to watch....that goes for the whole team.
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Thanks for all the Nagy comment reports... This is a good board with a lot of good folks.....

Comment

Sarg is deadly with that 15-18 foot jumper.

Dykstra is a manimal.

Callahan is a manimal.

RO is correct....Idaho St. is not good, at all.

I wonder how hard it is to have players from 4 different countries. Do they all speak english? How can a team gel if you can't understand your teammates?

Maybe they are a little "to" diverse.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            Sarg is deadly with that 15-18 foot jumper...
                            ...he's got one of the sweetest jumpers in college BB, period.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I was really impressed by Dykstra and White, White showed aggressiveness I hadn't seen since he was a sophomore at Madison High, and he can also light it up from the perimeter. Dykstra looked really good, physical on the block, physical on the boards, with a deadly jumper.

Sargent has improved so much over the years, not to say he wasn't good in the past years, but he looks a lot quicker, a lot better with and without the ball, gets off screens faster, gets his shots up quicker, and can still light it up.

Comment

I was really impressed w/ the rebounding.

Grif is just such a beast. Glad that on top of everything else his shot is falling this year.

White and Dykstra contributing right away.

Man, making open jumpers open so much up for everyone.

Confidence really high right now.

Hopefully we get a good crowd on Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                                X