Portable hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable hoops

Quick Question.....I didn't see the women's game tonight so maybe they used the portable hoops, but the last couple of games I went to they had the swing-downs out instead of the portables. Whats up with that?
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: Portable hoops

Something about floor issues where the porta hoops usually sit. I don't know what that means.

What's funny is I was at fridays and tonights game and didn't even notice they were using the hanging hoops.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

the portable hoops were causing the floor to crack. not sure if they will be used again or not. but thats what i heard.

Comment

That would be great. The hanging baskets have an old school arena feel which I love. I like how open under the basket it looks with out the floor baskets there. I mean, if Duke is good enough to play on hanging baskets, then its good enough for us.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I was in Frost on Friday and they were fixing the floor. It has been repainted in those spots. I don't know what they did to fix it, however.

Floor should be done for Tuesday, but no word if they will use the yellow, portable hoops.

Comment

Working...
          X