X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Picked 5th IN Preseason Poll

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...CLID=205014838

Re: SDSU Picked 5th IN Preseason Poll

With the youth we will be relying on and the players that left due to graduation and other issues, this seems to be a fair ranking.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      With the youth we will be relying on and the players that left due to graduation and other issues, this seems to be a fair ranking.

I expected to be 5th behind IPFW, but not NDSU, but I could see where we would be put 6th behind both.

I guess we'll see!! Should be a fun year to see all these new and "improved" players!!

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        I expected to be 5th behind IPFW, but not NDSU, but I could see where we would be put 6th behind both.

I guess we'll see!! Should be a fun year to see all these new and "improved" players!!

Go Jacks!!
        I agree. After all, it is hard to say that the Jacks will have the same success relying on a younger group. But, in the same breath a person could say that they will be even better than last year. I cannot wait to walk into Frost for the first time this season. We could see some real exciting and fast-paced basketball from both teams.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I actually think that's a little high with the players we lost, and the "unknowns" of our freshmen.

Hopefully we can be in the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            I actually think that's a little high with the players we lost, and the "unknowns" of our freshmen.

Hopefully we can be in the top 5.
            But the team it self may be better. The individual players we lost are big losses, but the team chemistry and talent I fell can make up for those losses. I really think it will be an interesting race for 3-6 for seeding. The top 2 could go either way, but its a crap shoot if you ask me after that.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Seems like that is about where we should be picked. My hope is that the Jacks are the team that improves the most during the coarse of the year and are the team that nobody wants to play on a "neutral floor" in Sioux Falls come tournament time.

Hard to believe we are only 10 days from the first game!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
              X