Morningside Exhibition Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Morningside Exhibition Game

I think it will. It was always my understanding that you would get info on the main boards along with video.

Go State! ;D

P.S. Welcome to the board 22jack, thanks for posting!

Comment

Anybody notice that the center-court, scoring table boards were way, way too bright? My Mom said everyone in her section (C) was talking about bringing sunglasses to the next game. Apparently it was very distracting.

Comment

They did show the stats a few times on the ends were the ads are displayed.   Also I thought it was to dark in the arena. They turned off more lights then normal.  And I agree with showing stats on the scoreboard over the court i would like to now how many points and fouls each player has.  Also some people were complaining about the score tables glare and it was hard to see.  I didn’t see a copy of the box score online but there was a box score in the argus paper today the attendance was 1513. overall the jacks played good and the most importantly the jacks won

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
          Anybody notice that the center-court, scoring table boards were way, way too bright? My Mom said everyone in her section (C) was talking about bringing sunglasses to the next game. Apparently it was very distracting.

yes

Comment

Not that it's that important, but the score was 80-65 until Morningside hit a basket at the buzzer to make it 80-67. Now I see the score is listed at 80-69? strange unless they missed a basket earlier.

Comment

22jack - where did you sit last night?

Comment

GA, Then I went and stood on the end.

Comment

Working...
                X