• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Swim/dive Team tops USD

Here's the story from GoJacks.com:
    http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205345048

Re: SDSU Swim/dive Team tops USD

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    The GoJacks website is the most messed up website there is. I never was able to read the story. The webmaker needs to do some work there. What kind of a website hides the story intended for the reader? What is this some sort of school project that went bad? I would give them a F.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      The GoJacks website is the most messed up website there is. I never was able to read the story. The webmaker needs to do some work there. What kind of a website hides the story intended for the reader? What is this some sort of school project that went bad? I would give them a F.
      This!

Comment

?

I was able to read it fine.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          ?

I was able to read it fine.
          Tell me what it said. Still cant read it.

Comment

Originally posted by nidaros View Post
            tell me what it said. Still cant read it.
            vermillion — kyle ochsner won two events and the south dakota state university men's swimming and diving team had just enough depth to record a 126-111 victory over south dakota saturday afternoon at the dakotadome.
            ochsner, a junior from jordan, minn., swept the distance freestyle events, winning the 800-meter event in a time of 8:44.44 to kick off his afternoon, followed by a victory in the 400-meter race with a time of 4:14.58.kyle catani was second for sdsu in the 800, 8:52.79, while blake yeager was runner-up in the 400 with a time of 4:15.59. Yeager added a second-place finish in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:58.85.

the jackrabbits opened the meet with a victory in the 400 medley relay as the quartet of phil albu, shea patrick, chris schreier and wil hogue clocked a winning time of 3:53.73. Patrick later added an individual victory in the 100 breaststroke with a time of 1:06.77 as sdsu claimed three of the top four spots.

rounding out sdsu's individual victories on the afternoon was clark kocourek, who won the 1-meter diving competition with a score of 253.80.
            the jackrabbits will resume competition during their winter training trip to st. Petersburg, fla., jan. 2-9. Their next meet is home on jan. 13 against iowa central community college at 6 p.m.

For some reason, copying and pasting the story creates ****ty formatting, but that's the entire story. The website opens for me in both Chrome and Firefox.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

For some reason, copying and pasting the story creates ****ty formatting, but that's the entire story. The website opens for me in both Chrome and Firefox.
              In internet explorer, as soon as you scroll down the article disappears (at least that is what it does for me).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                In internet explorer, as soon as you scroll down the article disappears (at least that is what it does for me).
                Same here. I try with Chrome..

Comment

Thanks I have problems at this site with I/E even logging in to get audio. Got to be the browers. My apologies to whomever works on this site.

Comment

Working...
                  X