"punisher"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "punisher"

colin "punisher" cochart is going to have a big year. they need to look to him for the first down yardage to keep drives going. get the ball to him and watch the yards after catch stat.. it could be huge. 10 TD's this year is a good possibility and his blocking will be improved. he's the teams top prospect to make it to the next level.

Re: "punisher"

Originally posted by KI DRIVER View Post
    colin "punisher" cochart is going to have a big year. they need to look to him for the first down yardage to keep drives going. get the ball to him and watch the yards after catch stat.. it could be huge. 10 TD's this year is a good possibility and his blocking will be improved. he's the teams top prospect to make it to the next level.
    I agree but he seemed to have a few missed catches last year that should not have been. Not blaming him because he might not get a lot of reps to catch from TOB and that is different then Crawford or Berry throws. He has the talent for sure. With a young WR core he may be looked upon more on big play situations.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This a thread begging for a CatchemAll comment. He and I both made clear our feelings that the TE position was drastically underused last year, especially with such a young QB. Hopefully, he is more involved in the game plan this year.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
        This a thread begging for a CatchemAll comment. He and I both made clear our feelings that the TE position was drastically underused last year, especially with such a young QB. Hopefully, he is more involved in the game plan this year.
        A lot of that depends on coverage and getting open- also down and distance. No doubt he is good- we have weapons and can't wait to see us using all of them.

Comment

i see "punisher" is on the media guide too. 87 cochart.

Comment

I refuse to comment on TE play in a thread titled "punisher". Has anyone other than the thread starter every referred to or heard reference to the mentioned player being called "punisher"?

I'll save my comments on TE play for a different time and thread. Thanks though MJA for thinking of me.
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              I refuse to comment on TE play in a thread titled "punisher". Has anyone other than the thread starter every referred to or heard reference to the mentioned player being called "punisher"?

I'll save my comments on TE play for a different time and thread. Thanks though MJA for thinking of me.

That's what I was thinking. I'm thinking that KI Driver has some personal ties with him or an infatuation with him.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
              X