Single game tickets go on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single game tickets go on sale

My four (4) season tickets will be available to some home games. PM me if you are interested.

My wife is a nurse and works nights every-other weekend. It will be tough for us to make all the games as first-year season ticket holders, but we're gonna try!

Not sure where the seats are located yet......

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Yep, the Yankton section. We have a core group of season ticket holders and prefer to remain in a certain location. All of us have enough priority points to move lower and more central but we like the spot were in. The ticket office has been very accommodating to this point. Trust me, it is worth their while.
      I guess if you earned the right to get better seats, you have earned the right to stay in the same place.

Nice, I am looking foward to being able to be a regular season ticket holder. I am looking forward to the years down the road and all the classic games that will be watched from my season tickets. I am now 29, and my love for SDSU is still as good as was 10 years ago. I just wish I could support more finacially. Well, my day will come. If I am ever lucky enough to have kids with my wife, that they are going to be pissed when I die, my will hopefully will include SDSU for most everything I have to give. We are new to the process but figure its a small investment for us that goes to SDSU, plus we go to every home game so I might as well keep the same seats.

On another note, I suppose when a new stadium gets built that it will be the priority season ticket holders for first dibs in where they want to sit?.....I don't think I have said or typed dibs in years....sorry, ADD moment. Anyway, Hopefully fans come out even though some say its not as good as a home schedule this year. I beg to differ, its no cake walk and is vital we win every home game which means we need more fans. statiscally most of the biggest games SDSU plays at home, we win when we have a top 10 sized record crowd.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
        My four (4) season tickets will be available to some home games. PM me if you are interested.

My wife is a nurse and works nights every-other weekend. It will be tough for us to make all the games as first-year season ticket holders, but we're gonna try!

Not sure where the seats are located yet......
        I made sure I would be able to make home games with work so I made season tickets a must this year also. We will be row 30ish in J. Now that I think about it I would like to be closer to the band, but for our first year, I am not going to complain.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
        X