Depth chart...let's get it going...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Depth chart...let's get it going...

I also noted the DE's from California are no longer listed either. Brown is more surprising because he was spoken highly of by players on the team.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

If I remember correctly Brown had battled some injury problems throughout his career, maybe decided it was time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
        If I remember correctly Brown had battled some injury problems throughout his career, maybe decided it was time to move on.
        Brown had some good speed and talent. Maybe that is why Dominque Wright is being placed at DB other than WR which I believe he was originally scheduled to play.

Comment

Unfortunately Pat Brown became academically ineligible. He is one great guy and a star football player and a whole lot of the players are devistated. You just wouldn't believe that one kid could have made such a huge impact on the people around him.

Comment

Originally posted by NewJack View Post
            Unfortunately Pat Brown became academically ineligible. He is one great guy and a star football player and a whole lot of the players are devistated. You just wouldn't believe that one kid could have made such a huge impact on the people around him.
            Where is he now and what does it take for someone to get to be academically inelgible?

Comment

I saw Kendall ledbetter, is that the name of the kid who said Oklahoma or someone was recruiting him? I thought there was something fishy in the paper about him, did he walk on or am I off my rocker?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                Where is he now and what does it take for someone to get to be academically inelgible?
                I sure he has to sit out this semester which includes this season. He has to get better grades than what he is now getting. Seems like 2.5 GPA is the cutoff, but could be wrong on that point. Judging by other posts he appears to be a leader, but he needs to show that in the classroom as well.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  I saw Kendall ledbetter, is that the name of the kid who said Oklahoma or someone was recruiting him? I thought there was something fishy in the paper about him, did he walk on or am I off my rocker?
                  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the story was that he reported to the Argus that he had verbaled to SDSU. But nobody really knew who he was, and TV or the coaches (maybe both) denied the report.

Looks like he actually was playing for SDSU, just as a walk-on and not a scholly player.
                  http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

Comment

Originally posted by MinneapolisJack View Post
                    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the story was that he reported to the Argus that he had verbaled to SDSU. But nobody really knew who he was, and TV or the coaches (maybe both) denied the report.

Looks like he actually was playing for SDSU, just as a walk-on and not a scholly player.
                    I will trust your memory more, maybe there was a different kid who I am thinking off.

on the 2009 recruit list he was mentioned on page 13.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I believe that was the story about Ledbetter. I was wondering what happened with Conklin? Or did I miss him?
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        I believe that was the story about Ledbetter. I was wondering what happened with Conklin? Or did I miss him?
                        Conklin is not on the roster. I heard he changed his mind about attending SDSU but do not know the reasons.

Comment

Players that were on the South Dakota State roster during spring ball, but are not now for one reason or another: CB Pat Brown, QB Dustin Lotzer, LB Garrett Steers, LB Jared Birath, DL Joe Kennedy, DL Malik Humphries, WR Dan Schmidt and DL Gianni Parker-Washington. Some of those are surprises, some are not. Some were scholarship players, some were not. More on that later in the week.

From TV's blog today. Kind of surprised at the Schmidt loss.
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                            Players that were on the South Dakota State roster during spring ball, but are not now for one reason or another: CB Pat Brown, QB Dustin Lotzer, LB Garrett Steers, LB Jared Birath, DL Joe Kennedy, DL Malik Humphries, WR Dan Schmidt and DL Gianni Parker-Washington. Some of those are surprises, some are not. Some were scholarship players, some were not. More on that later in the week.

From TV's blog today. Kind of surprised at the Schmidt loss.
                            Didnt he had knee surgery or some rehab he was doing?

I was looking forward to most of them seeing what they could do, good luck to them with what they are doing now.

Comment

Working...
                            X