Coughlin rough drafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coughlin rough drafts

I would give anything to have that done instantly. Looks freaking incredible.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Tu-Ba!
      Tu-Ba!
      Tu-Ba!

Make it happen Jacks Fans!!!

Get your season tickets - NOW and make it hurt - give everything you can afford to help the cause. Fieldhouse should take precedence, as it helps EVERY Jackrabbit Athlete IMMEDIATELY.

Rise up, Alumni and FRIENDS!

Make it hap-pen! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!!!

Comment

It was listed on the website as 20,000.

Comment

For a long time sdsu hasn't been able to pitch facilities to recruits and for a long time they've gotten great players. If we got a stadium like that it only makes me wonder what kind of program we would become. Lets make it happen jacks fans.

Comment

Those drawings look great! That gets me really excited, even though I understand its a long ways away. Now, as long as they keep the natural turf I couldn't be happier!!!!

Oh wait, we've had that conversation haven't we?
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Nice research! Very Nice! A much needed practice facility behind it, will really help out some of the spring teams. I don't think a picture of a building has ever made me cry before. It will be really nice to hear their building and fundraising plans.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by theee catrabbit View Post
                nice research! Very nice! A much needed practice facility behind it, will really help out some of the spring teams. I don't think a picture of a building has ever made me cry before. It will be really nice to hear their building and fundraising plans.
                15 26 32 44 47 & 8
                USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                  I would give anything to have that done instantly. Looks freaking incredible.
                  Maybe if we played up the stories about the poor football team in the trailers we could get Extreme Home Makeover to do a football stadium edition. See if they can use their magic to put this thing up in like a month!
                  The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                    15 26 32 44 47 & 8
                    i disagree with 26 & 32
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                      15 26 32 44 47 & 8
                      19 25 38 49 50 & 07

or

09 16 21 51 59 & 05

Either way I'd be happy Oh, and I'd have to fight with my wife over funding any Stadium enchancements, but CatchEmAll Field at Alumni Stadium with the Big Ass Field House (yes, that would be the name) in the background would be pretty cool.
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                        19 25 38 49 50 & 07

or

09 16 21 51 59 & 05

Either way I'd be happy Oh, and I'd have to fight with my wife over funding any Stadium enchancements, but CatchEmAll Field at Alumni Stadium with the Big Ass Field House (yes, that would be the name) in the background would be pretty cool.
                        Please tell me that 'Big Ass Field House' is not the name you are using to appease your wife... I think 'Mrs CatchEmAll Field House' might go over better.

Comment

I made the jump to the Crawford Architects website, in the project detail it stated as one of the improvements as "New Turf" - Not that it is a surprise, but looks like we will eventually move to field turf, along with a really KICK ASS new stadium.
                          I wish we could jump ahead 5-10 years to have this stadium, good stuff.

Comment

I think that we are forgetting one of the main reasons for the fieldhouse...the 300m indoor track. It would provide great opportunities for all sports, but right now the indoor track program is forced to practice on the excuse of a track upstairs in the HPER. Call me biased, but I think it would benefit more athletes to build a new indoor fieldhouse than one stadium for football.

Comment

Field houses don’t generate revenue

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                                Field houses don’t generate revenue
                                Not directly, no. But they do help recruit better athletes, which improves the product on the field, which improves revenue.

Besides, running 17 sports out of the HPER is--------------------

------ridiculous.

I mean, shoot, at least they've moved wellness out of there.

Comment

Working...
                                X