2010 Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Season Tickets

Season ticket renewal came in the mail yesterday. I see the renewal date is now June 15. A little later than used to be. I think it used to be the end of May. And there's a realottment this year. I really hope I get my seats back.

If I send the renewal in earlier, will that make football season get here earlier?

Comment

SDSU has launched a new website to bring in season ticket sales.

Prepare to Get Jacked,

http://www.sdsugetjacked.com/

Comment

This new Jacked up approach is really excellent. I am ready for some football. Check it out fans and get your season tickets now.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          What he said. Call the ticket office and make your request. They will do their best to satisfy you. Let me give a shout out to Christi Williams and the ticket office staff for all they do, keep up the great work!
          I second that. Christi and her (very small) staff do a tremendous job.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Ticket Manager = one of the most un-appreciated position in the athletic department.

Always, Always, thank Christi, the office staff and game day staff for what they do. It means the world to them to know they are appreciated.

Signed - a former ticket manager at SDSU
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              Ticket Manager = one of the most un-appreciated position in the athletic department.

Always, Always, thank Christi, the office staff and game day staff for what they do. It means the world to them to know they are appreciated.

Signed - a former ticket manager at SDSU
              Yes it is a great operation...better than it was a few years back...oh, wait a minute, gosh, I'm sorry, it's always been great CEA.

There is no doubt that they don't get a lot of huzzahs, but any of the true Jack fans who make contact with them time to time, know how great they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                Yes it is a great operation...better than it was a few years back...oh, wait a minute, gosh, I'm sorry, it's always been great CEA.

There is no doubt that they don't get a lot of huzzahs, but any of the true Jack fans who make contact with them time to time, know how great they are!
                It's fans like you that make/made that position very rewarding. I'm sure Christi echos that sentiment.
                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Anyone know:

1) approximate number of season tickets sold for this season?

2) when the season tickets will be mailed out?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    Anyone know:

1) 3000

2) Hopefully not too soon for those of us with destructive children.I thought they played it pretty close last year. I seem to remember sweating a little. None of that is helpful, but it's all I got.
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                      1) 3000

2) Hopefully not too soon for those of us with destructive children.I thought they played it pretty close last year. I seem to remember sweating a little. None of that is helpful, but it's all I got.
                      If I heard or read correctly they are up about 800 season tickets from last year. Great start. I see the old fold down/back chairs are nearly all gone from Coughlin. Are there new one's a coming? More comfortable one's I hope?

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                        If I heard or read correctly they are up about 800 season tickets from last year. Great start. I see the old fold down/back chairs are nearly all gone from Coughlin. Are there new one's a coming? More comfortable one's I hope?

GBGBGJ

For some reason I was under the impression that the east grandstand would be mostly chairbacks this year. Or was it everyone with season tickets would get chairback seating?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post

GBGBGJ
                          I do believe there chairbacks will be replaced this year. I'm guessing new ones have been ordered as some of them were very faded and in tough shape.

Comment

I think that is correct. I was by there a couple days ago and the frames are still there but the seats were gone. The old ones were faded and some were showing wear to the point of holes. I think the ones that are up now are probably the additional needed for the increased tickets sale. From a short distance they look new.

Comment

I was told Thursday that the ticketsd are being printed now and will be sent out shortly.

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Anyone know:

You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                                I was told Thursday that the ticketsd are being printed now and will be sent out shortly.
                                Can I assume that the Nebraska tickets and priority parking passes will be sent along with the season tickets?

Also as a first-time season ticket holder and first time priority parking pass holder, do I need to worry about NOT getting a spot in the blue/priority lot? I am hoping that the extra $ I kicked in for the parking pass will always get me a spot. If not, I'll probably be a little perturbed.

Comment

Working...
                                X