BSC team at CAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BSC team at CAS?

Some questimation that I saw had SDSU going to Richmond. Works for me cause I'll be in LadySmith, Virginia this coming weekend. 40 miles north of Richmond.

Comment

This weekend may work well to zip up for a playoff game. Other than not being able to attend, would rather not have us going to Montana or out east. I don't see us pulling a W out of that this year.

Comment

You guys are getting my hopes up, dang it. I would love one more home game. I can't see us being sent to Richmond. That's scenario would really annoy me, to be honest. I can see us being sent to Montana. I honestly couldn't gripe about that too much. I see on Any Given Saturday that one Montana fan (it appears) wouldn't be thrilled with that.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

UNI losing was big for the Jacks, here is my updated bracket....

Autobids
          Big Sky-Montana
          CAA-Villanova
          MEAC-SCSU
          MVFC-SIU
          OVC-EIU
          Patriot-Holy Cross
          SoCon-App St
          SLC-SFA

At-Large
          UNH
          Richmond
          William & Mary
          SDSU
          Elon
          McNeese State
          EWU
          Weber State(last team in)

Holy Cross vs Villanova(1)
          UNH vs SCSU

W&M vs App State
          Elon vs Richmond(4)

SFA vs Montana(2)
          EWU vs SDSU

Weber State vs McNeese St
          EIU vs SIU(3)

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Man, I made up a huge write up about how the playoff bracket was going to pan out last week and now UNI loses, which completely screws that prediction up!... but hey, I'll trade a prediction made in vain for a home playoff game any day of the week !!!

Now with UNI out of the picture (though you never know) and possibly 3 Big Sky teams in the mix, our fortunes has shifted from being shipped to Louisiana to that of very likely hosting a home playoff game. It's not over till the fat lady sings...errr... selection board decides the playoff bracket, but if I were a gambing man, I'd put a cool $100 on the Jacks playing their first round game at the CAS!!!!

I'll take that $100 plz..

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              I'll take that $100 plz..
              Haha, I figured someone would call in this post, too bad we never shook on it
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
              X