• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Former Jackrabbit Gabe Koenigsfeld passes away

He was a great guy and will be missed

Comment

I stopped by my local Wells Fargo Bank and they weren't able to find any information about the memorial fund. So, I called the Wells Fargo Bank in Mason City, IA located nearest Charles City. I'm still waiting to hear from them about the account info and how we might contribute to the fund.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I stopped by my local Wells Fargo Bank and they weren't able to find any information about the memorial fund. So, I called the Wells Fargo Bank in Mason City, IA located nearest Charles City. I'm still waiting to hear from them about the account info and how we might contribute to the fund.
        You can also send it directly to Steph's parents house. I have the address (its posted on facebook but I don't want to repost it here - just don't think its my job to post their address all over) so I can PM it to you if you want to send a card and donation for the fund directly.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Barely new him, but what I new of him, he seemed to be a very special individual. God Bless him and his family.

Comment

He was an underrated football player and a great person. Always had a smile on his face, and always joked around with anyone. My condolences to his family, and especially his wife and unborn child. It's a sad day for anyone who new Gabe.

Comment

I'm a high school friend and teammate of Gabe's. Like you all mentioned Gabe was a great person and friend. He was always there to help if you ever needed anything.

It was asked if there was anything that can be done to help his wife and unborn child....

Memorials may be directed to the Gabe Koenigsfeld Memorial Fund to help support their first child, memorials may be dropped off at any Wells Fargo Bank.

There were some problems at some locations last week however, it should be activated this week at all locations.

Please keep Gabe's family in your prayers as Gabe's mother (Dian) is also battling cancer. The Koenigsfelds are a strong family, however I know they appreciate any thoughts and prayers to keep them strong through these difficult times.

Thank you.

Comment

To me, there's no such thing as a "former" Jackrabbit. Once a Jackrabbit, Always a Jackrabbit.

Rest in peace, Gabe.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

A touch of good fortune for Gabe's dad. I didn't realize his wife had passed away.

Per Terry's Tweet

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...Lottery-winner

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                    A touch of good fortune for Gabe's dad. I didn't realize his wife had passed away.

Per Terry's Tweet

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...Lottery-winner
                    Saw an interview with him today on the CBS Morning Show. He certainly deserved to have something good happen to him after what he's been through in the last 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Saw an interview with him today on the CBS Morning Show. He certainly deserved to have something good happen to him after what he's been through in the last 6 months.
                      I totally agree, there is a reason why Gabe was such a great guy and great player, his parents raised him well and are great people too.

Comment

Working...
                      X