• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gopher Game TV Coverage

aaaaaargh

Comment

Gotta have that. This game is so ours for the taking and so frustrating. D it is all on you- another pick 6??

Comment

Unacceptable to miss a 26 yarder...our FG kickers leave a little to be desired this year.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

does stig tell the qb in now way run the ball over the line of scimmage

at least with Grey you know he will run

Comment

Have we thrown an out to the wide side? We continually throw them to the short side...just curious?

Comment

How many times can we "execute" poorly & get by with it?Good for us the gophers aren't doing it either....nerve wracking game if i dwell on the poor performances....my apologies, all is not lost yet

Comment

Alright, I obviously was not projecting enough positive vibes there at the end for us to score. I will do better next drive.

I am amazed/alarmed/disappointed in how poor we are in the red zone. New week, same result. I too am getting tired of Stig's mantra of the standard cliches. We obviously need to change things up. At this point, I think it is safe to say that defenses know what we are going to do.

Comment

Had some great coverage today- some sacks due to blitz and pressure, but a couple just great coverage and D-line finally getting there

Comment

Nice stop by the D, now lets see if offense can build off of the last drive.

Comment

• Re: Gopher Game TV Coverage

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                      Alright, I obviously was not projecting enough positive vibes there at the end for us to score. I will do better next drive.

I am amazed/alarmed/disappointed in how poor we are in the red zone. New week, same result. I too am getting tired of Stig's mantra of the standard cliches. We obviously need to change things up. At this point, I think it is safe to say that defenses know what we are going to do.
                      Is there more to do with coaching shortage and turnover the last few years. seemed our offense was expanding for a few years, now its going to a pretty traditional play call with same formations. our power I run is not the most effcient and our out passes to the side is almost getting picked, they need a new look or a spark somewhere.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm only going to comment positivly the rest of the game.That's my pledge

Comment

Im sending my positive vibes to the return game and D cuz I think they are going to be how we win this. offense just try to control the ball and not give up anypoints.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Another huge possession coming up for the D. Somehow need to change the field position.

Comment

Just don't implode.

Comment

Looks like a TERRIBLE spot- REPLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X