Biggest Game Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest Game Ever!!!

Confused here... When I bought my season tickets the girl told me all the tickets were reserved. Maybe she meant that's all she could sell me? Does GA mean you get into the stadium but you don't have a seat you only get to walk the grounds? In the writeup about the $5 seats it doesn't mention anything about kids only.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
      Confused here... When I bought my season tickets the girl told me all the tickets were reserved. Maybe she meant that's all she could sell me? Does GA mean you get into the stadium but you don't have a seat you only get to walk the grounds? In the writeup about the $5 seats it doesn't mention anything about kids only.
      They're $5 tickets. For anybody.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Just purchased my tickets. They are actual seats that are being sold for $5 not just GA. That is an awesome deal and a big thanks to the corporate sponsors. I got section T row 11 (30 yard line) so they are on the East side. A great price for a great game. They had a whole stack of them with different rows etc. Hope everyone comes out for a great game on a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
          Just purchased my tickets. They are actual seats that are being sold for $5 not just GA. That is an awesome deal and a big thanks to the corporate sponsors. I got section T row 11 (30 yard line) so they are on the East side. A great price for a great game. They had a whole stack of them with different rows etc. Hope everyone comes out for a great game on a great day.
          Even better.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
            In the writeup about the $5 seats it doesn't mention anything about kids only.
            Thumper76 had said that there were $5 tickets for the game and I replied saying the $5 tickets were for kids only tickets (like the previous games were). But then it was made known that area businesses from Brookings were chipping in to sponsor $5 tickets for anyone that wanted a tickets to Saturdays game.

Sorry for the confusion. Moral of the story, if you want to buy a ticket to Saturday's game it will only cost you $5 (except of course if you are a Military personnel than you can get in free).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Sorry for the confusion. Moral of the story, if you want to buy a ticket to Saturday's game it will only cost you $5 (except of course if you are a Military personnel than you can get in free).
              Or, if you really can't find $5 find me and I'll get you as many $5 tickets as I want to. Key word here is I.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

At first I was pissed when I read that they are selling seats for 5 bucks (I ordered my 3 tickets a couple weeks ago for $16), but I guess I'll consider the extra I paid a donation to the athletic dept.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  At first I was pissed when I read that they are selling seats for 5 bucks (I ordered my 3 tickets a couple weeks ago for $16), but I guess I'll consider the extra I paid a donation to the athletic dept.
                  I purchased an adult and a kid's reserved seat tickets for a friend and his kid today. Did the transaction late this morning and paid regular price...as Rowdy notes, it's a contribution to the cause. Good seats: Section R, row 6, close to the 50 yd line. Concerns me when seats that good are available yet today.

Someone earlier had suggested that we all bring a friend or two. I thought that was a good suggestion.

Let's keep the average above 14,000 for the year!

Comment

If the Jacks can win this game against SIU than the Gophers game becomes a little more irrelevant.

Comment

• Re: Biggest Game Ever!!!

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      Concerns me when seats that good are available yet today.
                      I'm not concerned.

This is still a walk-up dominated fanbase and (IMO) will be for a long time to come.

Heck, people are used to walk-up sales. That's the way they think. They don't like paying service & convenience fees over the phone or internet. They don't like gambling on the weather.

Got to figure your typical 10k-16k fence-sitter is thinking, "I'm going to the game if it's nice out. Yeah, it's supposed to be nice, but I don't want to get stuck with tickets I can't use. I'll just buy them at the window."

I mean, shoot, it's not like the venue has ever, in its history, sold out. There's always 'one more ticket' for the procrastinating fan.

Comment

Adding two more Jackrabbits to our usual foursome of fans at the game! This is going to be a BIG one!

Go State!

Comment

Here is a preview of the SIU@SDSU match up by footballgameplan.com

CLICK HERE
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                            Here is a preview of the SIU@SDSU match up by footballgameplan.com

CLICK HERE
                            Boom goes the dynamite.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              Boom goes the dynamite.
                              Hey, I never made any promises on the quality
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                                Boom goes the dynamite.
                                I watched the first five seconds with no sound and then turned it off for fear of being Rick Rolled by Kemo. Seriously, if I ever post a link to a youtube video you can guarantee that you will be Rick Rolled.
                                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Working...
                                X